Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2024, 10:42 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Things are absolutely looking good.

Things to worry about.

LT is a question mark.

Injuries are always a concern and Kelce, while still bringing it, certainly looked old at times.

In the NFL, it seems you can always be blindsided by something.

Could use some depth at DT and RB.
It's always fun in the offseason (specifically now-ish) to say how amazing the roster looks on paper and get your hopes and expectations up. But each season is different and literally ANYTHING can happen to completely derail your chances. Hell, something ALREADY happened that was completely dumb and avoidable and could very negatively affect our season.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper, I like to think of myself more on the optimistic spectrum here, but more even keel about things and more realistic about the chaos that is an NFL season.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.