Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2020, 08:47 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

NFL Week 1 Sunday Games

First week of the season! The Chiefs already took care of business so it’s strictly evaluation and entertainment for Sunday.

What games are you most looking forward to? Game picks? Upsets?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7247F0C7-0F43-4B42-BF54-B58F0F9899E8.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	121163  
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:19 AM   #1216
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You might be the dumbest mother****er in this forum.

Kudos.
not when UChiefy****er is around.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:37 AM   #1217
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

My goodness leave the ****ing teams alone. If you’re offended by Chiefs or 49ers, kill yourself.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:55 AM   #1218
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
My goodness leave the ****ing teams alone. If you’re offended by Chiefs or 49ers, kill yourself.
I was totally being sarcastic. I guess I should have know better.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:57 AM   #1219
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I was totally being sarcastic. I guess I should have know better.
Shit my bad, it was somewhat early. Lol
Old 09-15-2020, 08:02 AM   #1220
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
It is for me too, it was probably confusing.

A few days ago when the debate left the Washington Football team and started focusing on teams like the Chiefs, I posted some satire about all the other teams that need to have their named changed.

I included the 49ers because they glorify the Gold Rush and the oppression of Native Americans.

I had no idea at the time that my satire was actually somebody else's seriousness.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:27 AM   #1221
World's Best Boss

Quote:
To be clear I'm just the messenger on that one. I just think it's funny seeing all of the fans who were clutching their pearls at us in the Super Bowl suddenly say "**** OFF ITS JUST A NAME."

Figures.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:53 AM   #1222
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Kinlaw was a ghost. With that much talent around him he should be able to make a difference.
Hah. PFF had him as the third highest rated rookie from week 1. Chase Young was #1 and i can't remember who came in second.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:54 AM   #1223
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hah. PFF had him as the third highest rated rookie from week 1. Chase Young was #1 and i can't remember who came in second.
PFF had Watson 10 points better than Mahomes on Thursday night.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:16 AM   #1224
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
PFF had Watson 10 points better than Mahomes on Thursday night.
Welp. I already knew PFF was reeruned. This is just more proof. Wow.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:54 AM   #1225
'Tis my eye!

Sorry I heard it wrong on the radio. It was TWO, not TEN.

Then again, if you round up, it was actually 3.

Still. This is garbage.

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2020...trick-mahomes/

Old 09-15-2020, 10:25 AM   #1226
Supporter

Quote:
Still. This is garbage.
The NFL is the most dominant sport in US history, so much so, that people will literally pay money for "Opinion-based metrics" to prove or disprove that some players and teams are good and others are bad.

Gotta love it!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:35 AM   #1227
The man you could post like.

Lol wouldn't shock me one bit.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:38 AM   #1228
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Lol wouldn't shock me one bit.

Dude is a head case
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:41 AM   #1229
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Dude is a head case
Co-host girl on Cowherd was defending Odell like he was her lover.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 11:02 AM   #1230
Andy Reid Supporter

Translation: come here for a few days and tell us what the Chiefs are trying to do against us next week

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.