Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2020, 09:11 PM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign Taco Charlton

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:19 PM   #151
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Nobody should ever be this mad about a late 5th round pick.
I like it when my team wins Super Bowls.

My team had to win a Super Bowl despite losing THREE DEs, so we needed that depth from Harris to win.

He’s fantastic against the run, but needs a ton of coaching up for his passrush.

Fortunately, he’s super young.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 11:22 PM   #152
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You’re beyond ****ing stupid.

First off, like Busby said who the **** gets this upset about a 5th round pick?

Also, it’s easy to see why they drafted him when you go back and look at all the East West Shrine week stuff and watch the game. Dude was unblockable (all week apparently) and looked a lot more like the guy at Central Michigan that could get after QB. The weight gain and late start clearly impacted his performance at Michigan.
If folks can get jacked up about a 5th round pick, it’s equally logical they can be disappointed by it. I trust the coaching staff, but this has all the makings of a Breeland Speaks/Dorian O’Daniel mess.

His tape at Michigan was decent at best.

Last edited by Direckshun; 05-02-2020 at 11:30 PM..
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:23 PM   #153
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You are truly an amazing case.

You've been posting horseshit like this for nearly 15 ****ing years. You create "Mock Drafts" constantly, at the start of the season, mid-season, end season and dozens of offseason versions yet, Good ****ing GOD! you're completely clueless about the NFL, about personnel and just haven't learned a single thing during that time.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you're a troll but sadly, that just isn't the case.

Get a grip, dude, get a ****ing grip.
There’s literally nothing substantial here for me to reply to.

Seek help.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 11:26 PM   #154
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Don't you think if the Chiefs like Demone Harris and he's worth keeping, they'll find a way to keep him?

If he plays better than Taco Charlton, why wouldn't they keep Harris over Charlton? If Danna is as big of a piece of shit as you think he is and Harris is great, why would they practice squad Harris?

Yes, great players on great teams get cut before the regular season all the time. It's also true that guys whose roster spots were thought to be safe get taken by random training camp invites who just simply played better or showed more potential. It happens all the time. Very rarely do you see coaches (particularly on this staff) go, "We think we have a better chance of winning games if we keep Player X over Player Y, but we DID spend a draft pick on Player Y, sooo.... let's hope Player X makes it through to our practice squad!"
I think Charlton is farther along with his passrush repertoire than Harris is, so I think he’s higher on the totem pole.

If Danna is as underwhelming as I think he is, I still think they cut/trade/squad Harris to make room for him. An NFL roster is not a pure meritocracy— often times teams will keep a draft pick on a roster because he’s a draft pick.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:37 PM   #155
MVP

Direkshuns whore mother...?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-03-2020, 12:03 AM   #156
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I like it when my team wins Super Bowls.

My team had to win a Super Bowl despite losing THREE DEs, so we needed that depth from Harris to win.

He’s fantastic against the run, but needs a ton of coaching up for his passrush.

Fortunately, he’s super young.
Clark, Okafor, Kpass, Taco, Harris. That’s pretty damn good at DE.

As for Danna, I think he’s battling Ward for a PS position.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:39 AM   #157
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I'm ****ing horny now!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 06:10 AM   #158
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm ****ing horny now!
I think the signing is a good one and he has lots of untapped potential, but the highlights are a bit underwhelming. They include:

Getting a sack by being completely unblocked on a passing down against the Giants
Alex Smith / Deshaun Watson both getting themselves sacked
Watching a 2nd or 3rd string TE get wrecked for the Chargers.

Was barely able to get a chub from that.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2020, 06:40 AM   #159
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Clark, Okafor, Kpass, Taco, Harris. That’s pretty damn good at DE.

As for Danna, I think he’s battling Ward for a PS position.
I agree with the first sentence. That’d be a very solid lineup.

I doubt the Chiefs put Danna on the PS. I think it was Veach who said another team wanted Danna, and I think they want to protect their investment.

Daly seems to love him, too. I think he’s a lock for the 53, which puts guys like Speaks and Harris on the outs now that Taco’s in house.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:45 AM   #160
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I think the signing is a good one and he has lots of untapped potential, but the highlights are a bit underwhelming. They include:

Getting a sack by being completely unblocked on a passing down against the Giants
Alex Smith / Deshaun Watson both getting themselves sacked
Watching a 2nd or 3rd string TE get wrecked for the Chargers.

Was barely able to get a chub from that.
It does show that he is perhaps the most athletic DE on the roster with fantastic size. It shows him winning legit passrush reps.

I think it’s a killer signing that has the makings of Ogbah 2.0.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:19 AM   #161
11-5, baby

Quote:
It does show that he is perhaps the most athletic DE on the roster with fantastic size. It shows him winning legit passrush reps.

I think it’s a killer signing that has the makings of Ogbah 2.0.
Especially since Taco doesn’t count against the comp pick formula.

I can see the Chiefs adding a WLB and vet CB like Dennard after they extend Jonsey.

#RunItBack
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:40 AM   #162
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
I agree with the first sentence. That’d be a very solid lineup.

I doubt the Chiefs put Danna on the PS. I think it was Veach who said another team wanted Danna, and I think they want to protect their investment.

Daly seems to love him, too. I think he’s a lock for the 53, which puts guys like Speaks and Harris on the outs now that Taco’s in house.
I think with expanded rosters, there will be an additional spot on the OL and DL.

As for Speaks, I think he could be a long shot to make this roster. Veach just made moves to win the Super Bowl, something that hasn’t happened in 50 years, so his likely not gonna get flack if he moves on from Speaks.
Keep in mind that Speaks first impression with this new staff was coming in overweight and out of shape.

I could totally see Danna being Speaks replacement as he played an awful lot of DT in college.

Harris isn’t bad, but he’s not a good pass rusher. If Danna is better than him then so be it. That’s the beauty of camp
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:49 AM   #163
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I don’t get the love for Harris (who is a fine player but nothing special) when compared to Charlton, Danna, or Speaks.

Charlton has pretty intriguing upside because of his size and overall athleticism at that size. That’s someone that, like Ogbah, could really shine as a strong side DE who can benefit from the attention Clark and Chris Jones demand, and he’s big enough to rotate inside on passing downs.

This coaching staff loves big, versatile ends they can use inside or outside. That’s why I believe Speaks makes the roster and is effective at least as a rotational player.

People are being WAY too influenced by Speaks’ being misused as a rookie.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:15 AM   #164
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don’t get the love for Harris (who is a fine player but nothing special) when compared to Charlton, Danna, or Speaks.

Charlton has pretty intriguing upside because of his size and overall athleticism at that size. That’s someone that, like Ogbah, could really shine as a strong side DE who can benefit from the attention Clark and Chris Jones demand, and he’s big enough to rotate inside on passing downs.

This coaching staff loves big, versatile ends they can use inside or outside. That’s why I believe Speaks makes the roster and is effective at least as a rotational player.

People are being WAY too influenced by Speaks’ being misused as a rookie.
That and the whole “showed up to TC out of shape and then suffered a season ending injury” thing.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:24 AM   #165
MVP

Is Burrito Rodriguez still available?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.