Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 02:55 PM   #2
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
So a few months ago, the MLB Network had a doc on George Brett. Wasn’t able to watch it at the time, and I haven’t been able to find it anywhere since. Anyone have any suggestions?
Add me to the list. I keep hoping there's a pirate stream of it somewhere. Damn YouTube TV had to ax MLB Network a year or so ago.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 03:18 PM   #3
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Add me to the list. I keep hoping there's a pirate stream of it somewhere. Damn YouTube TV had to ax MLB Network a year or so ago.
Same - I'm dying to see it!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:41 PM   #4
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Add it to the long list of reasons why people are turned off from MLB. They don't make their stuff accessible to fans. It's maddening.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.