Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 09:11 PM  
Starter

Chiefs WR help this year?

Don’t kill me on this even if you disagree.

I know Mahomes is awesome, but I’m concerned about the Chiefs WR corps. While Tyreek Hill and Kielce are witches (and we have been lucky with their health), Sammy Watkins is gone (I know he was hurt a lot). MeCole Hardman has never really developed. The other receivers are “just guys.” They didn’t get a lot of help in the draft.

Who might become available with camp cuts, etc.? Does anyone expect any trades, etc.?

Thoughts?
BuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-23-2021, 01:11 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
He has similar stats as Hardman but without Mahomes/Reid....if he can get his head on straight...and that seems like a big if...he's the player I'm expecting to offset the loss of Watkins.

He's got talent...
Agree, initially i wrote him off as camp fodder until i looked a little deeper. There is real talent there, and he looked good with a second year Baker Mayfield on a dogshit Freddie Kitchens team. Scheme and coaching could make him legit. We may have too much of a good thing in the sense that well have 3 guys with very similar skill sets and no true "X" by definition. But i think if any one can make it work its Reid and Mahomes.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:55 AM   #17
Veteran

I think Clyde becomes that 3rd target in the offense that most are assuming would go to WR2.

I think this is the year Andy begins to use him like Westbrook 2.0 that was suspected after going in the first round. He had a shortened offseason due to Covid and with a full year to learn the offense it should open up other plays for him, especially from backfield motions to out wide.

He really does become a hell of a chess piece if used correctly.I think the OL will create more 2nd level opportunities for him to shed tackles against. His problem was when he got caught up with the DL. When he was in space he consistently made positive plays and I think that’ll be a priority this year.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-23-2021, 02:49 AM   #18
MVP

Eligible lineman downfield and a big bowl of oatmeal for you.
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-23-2021, 03:41 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Eligible lineman downfield and a big bowl of oatmeal for you.
The real OBJ? Clevlands version never lived up to the first few years billing.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:45 AM   #20
Why so serious?

I expect Kielce to cast a spell on opposing teams rendering their defenses useless and allowing MeCoLe to score many uncontested TDs.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:53 AM   #21
Special Teams ACE!!!

Are there other witches on the team? We talking real witches, or those stupid fake goth chicks who claim they're witches?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:06 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Are there other witches on the team? We talking real witches, or those stupid fake goth chicks who claim they're witches?
Awe man, I dated a chick like that when I was in middle school. She was goth and one day passed me a note saying "I hope this doesn't scare you, but I'm a witch." So next time we hung out I'm like "So can you show me some witchcraft?"

She was like "Well technically I'm a Wiccan, and I don't know any spells yet. I just started."

So I was like, "Neat, do you want to tongue kiss?"

And then we tongue kissed. Never did see any magic, unless you count 13 year old me pitching a tent under my Jnco's magic! Heeeeyoooooooooohhh!!!!!

Anyway, Chiefs are fine at WR.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 05:30 AM   #23
11-5, baby

I don’t know the answer to OP’s stupid ass question.

But I do know Pat is a wizard.

Honey Badger is self-explanatory.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:39 AM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
We drafted a rookie WR and TE that are both gonna be studs. Veach already addressed the issue.
I think a lot of people are falling asleep on how unstoppable we'd be if we had a TE2 who can legit play receiver. Not just catch the ball when he's wide open.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:52 AM   #25
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Is clay still running the hill?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:04 AM   #26
Veteran

The Chiefs are concerned about. Otherwise they wouldn't of made the push for JuJu Smith-Schuster
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:08 AM   #27
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I expect Kielce to cast a spell on opposing teams rendering their defenses useless and allowing MeCoLe to score many uncontested TDs.
Hello. Might I interest you in some Noah Gray hype? Because he’s going to be a similar version of Kelce in some ways and give this offense another wrinkle.

I am telling you guys. Noah Gray is going to be a favorite here within 3 months max
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:18 AM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprechaun View Post
Mahomes will make average receivers stars.
^this^

With an improved offensive line, Mahomes will have more time to get through his reads.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:22 AM   #29
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Hello. Might I interest you in some Noah Gray hype? Because he’s going to be a similar version of Kelce in some ways and give this offense another wrinkle.

I am telling you guys. Noah Gray is going to be a favorite here within 3 months max
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7UxI_zMmug

Yep. The kid can play and he's very athletic. Look at the TD catch and run at the 1:25 mark and the fake punt at the 2:05 mark. Impressive.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-23-2021, 10:14 AM   #30
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Awe man, I dated a chick like that when I was in middle school. She was goth and one day passed me a note saying "I hope this doesn't scare you, but I'm a witch." So next time we hung out I'm like "So can you show me some witchcraft?"

She was like "Well technically I'm a Wiccan, and I don't know any spells yet. I just started."

So I was like, "Neat, do you want to tongue kiss?"

And then we tongue kissed. Never did see any magic, unless you count 13 year old me pitching a tent under my Jnco's magic! Heeeeyoooooooooohhh!!!!!

Anyway, Chiefs are fine at WR.
Did you burn her at your stake?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote