Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2022, 08:55 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I have a child hood hate for Willow that has carried over into adult hood.
YOU GET WILLOW UFGOODS NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH HES A SAINT
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2022, 12:54 PM   #3
Stay positive, don't give up

This looks so good
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-14-2022, 03:18 PM   #4
Ain't no relax!

I really liked the idea of the original Willow. But I thought the movie itself was pretty underwhelming. Surprised how decent this looks.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:25 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I really liked the idea of the original Willow. But I thought the movie itself was pretty underwhelming. Surprised how decent this looks.
You must be older than me. I was a kid when I saw it and I was all in on the Mad Mardigan stuff (which has aged....we'll call it poorly), not so much the magic and shit, but the swords, I was there, man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:38 PM   #6
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You must be older than me. I was a kid when I saw it and I was all in on the Mad Mardigan stuff (which has aged....we'll call it poorly), not so much the magic and shit, but the swords, I was there, man.
I've always been a goofy scifi nerd, so I definitely enjoyed it back in the day. I just thought it could have been so much better. I felt they nerfed Willow in a weird way that was basically dictated by the running plot line, and it came off as weak and inconsistent. I don't know, it was cool and weird. But unfulfilling..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:50 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
I've always been a goofy scifi nerd, so I definitely enjoyed it back in the day. I just thought it could have been so much better. I felt they nerfed Willow in a weird way that was basically dictated by the running plot line, and it came off as weak and inconsistent. I don't know, it was cool and weird. But unfulfilling..
Fair enough.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2022, 07:45 AM   #8
Forever Royal

I’ve never heard of this.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-17-2022, 07:36 AM   #9
Immanentize The Eschaton

Nope. Not gonna watch it. Too many white people.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 01:41 PM   #10
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Nope. Not gonna watch it. Too many white people.
We will probably find out it was Willow's wife who was behind all of the powerful magic of Willow and only she will be able to save the day.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:16 PM   #11
Ain't no relax!

First 2 episodes are out. It's OKish.
Old 12-03-2022, 07:34 PM   #12
On Hiatus

Quote:
First 2 episodes are out. It's OKish.
You are giving it more credit than I will...

I had some hopes that Disney might not make a mess like they have lately. But the first 2 episodes aren't giving me any reason to hold out hope.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:07 PM   #13
Fight, build, win!

I am suspicious of anything House Mouse + anymore. I'd can it if not for my son and daughter getting some good out of it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:11 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am suspicious of anything House Mouse + anymore. I'd can it if not for my son and daughter getting some good out of it.
Before you shitcan it, watch Andor. Even if you don't give a **** about Star Wars, watch Andor.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:42 PM   #15
Here We Go Again

Watched the first episode. More cringe than 13 year old girls being forced to talk to 13 year old boys.

End of the episode made me consider watching episode 2.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.