Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 03:27 PM   #2
Shit

Hey everyone,

Giraffes and cheetahs ****ing shit up in here.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 03:36 PM   #3
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Hey everyone,

Giraffes and cheetahs ****ing shit up in here.
You know you're never to speak of this. Why do you bring shame upon CP?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 03:28 PM   #4
Live free or die hard

So, you guys let the same guy who couldn't make it past week 2 of Dartgod's gambling challenge run the show?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 03:52 PM   #5
20 Menthol KOOLs

Stop the bitchassness!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:02 PM   #6
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Stop the bitchassness!
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:03 PM   #7
Veteran

Y'all winning today?
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:04 PM   #8
Ultrabanned

So there was a vote to appease Hootie and let him run out some rosters Week 1 even if quite a few of you didn't think the group was prepared as a whole for that?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:08 PM   #9
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
So there was a vote to appease Hootie and let him run out some rosters Week 1 even if quite a few of you didn't think the group was prepared as a whole for that?
Yes and a 2nd vote to appease him this week.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:11 PM   #10

And I'm pissed here.............I have locked out everyone from the Fan Duel account without any discussion, twice. Basically took over the group. I have everyone's money. WTF am I not getting shit? This is a shitfest thread right?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:16 PM   #11
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
And I'm pissed here.............I have locked out everyone from the Fan Duel account without any discussion, twice. Basically took over the group. I have everyone's money. WTF am I not getting shit? This is a shitfest thread right?
Quit being an attention whore you mooning giraffe
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:41 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:

That's not really fair. He's more a big red Gingerpotimus.

The funniest part is Hootie had a $10k and fan duel face tattoo wager with some heavy hitter for $10k that he could get 50 random people on the Internet to give him $5k in a week. .
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Look behind you......its ****ING CHEETAH!

Old 10-25-2015, 04:18 PM   #14
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yes and a 2nd vote to appease him this week.
Huh. The majority wanted to gamble both weeks then I take it?

Old 10-25-2015, 07:15 PM   #15
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I was sitting at the bar the sat afternoon before watching the play-offs and got a call from OTWP asking my thoughts on going ahead week 1.I was totally against it,didn't feel we had enough time especially doing 188 line-ups.

Get up Sunday morning with a massive hangover and log on around 10 only to find out we're going ahead because as Hootie said,"This isn't rocket science we're doing this!"

I get asked to help if possible and am able to put in 5 line-ups two of which got altered.

Hootie and I have had run ins before but nothing like this,I've worked with a lot of personalities in my 30 year sales career but this kid is off the charts ****ing nuts.It's like trying to coordinate something with Sybil.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread