Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:49 PM   #5986
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
First meal of 2017 was a breakfast cubano. Fried bologna, gruyère, fried egg, pickled banana peppers, mustard on a telera roll. Wife went chicken and waffle.

Guarantee you this was awesome
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:04 PM   #5987
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I made manicotti again and a big azz pot of vegetable soup.
Loving the veggie soup. Do you add any type of pasta like orzo or small broken piece of spaghetti?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:09 PM   #5988
MVP

What's up with FMB?

Was his last post in this thread Christmas Eve?

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:11 PM   #5989
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Went with the Subway Steak and Cheese footlong for $6
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:13 PM   #5990
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Went with the Subway Steak and Cheese footlong for $6
Was it as purty as the one they show on TV?

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:15 PM   #5991
www.nfl-forecast.com

Chili

Tomorrow night we'll be sucking on big ole chili dogs.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:15 PM   #5992
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Loving the veggie soup. Do you add any type of pasta like orzo or small broken piece of spaghetti?

No, just vegetables and meat.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #5993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova View Post
Was it as purty as the one they show on TV?

Dinny
Yeah it was pretty damn good
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:18 PM   #5994
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Guarantee you this was awesome
It was. I'll be honest though, I was kinda hoping for a thicker cut on the bologna, but the thin slice was more inline with a traditional Cubano (Latino neighborhood). My big takeaway was the pickled banana peppers which are essentially a meatier pepperoncini, but were a great touch for any kind of sandwich. I plan on using them on pulled pork as a change up to pickles.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #5995
pie is never free

Quote:
It was. I'll be honest though, I was kinda hoping for a thicker cut on the bologna, but the thin slice was more inline with a traditional Cubano (Latino neighborhood). My big takeaway was the pickled banana peppers which are essentially a meatier pepperoncini, but were a great touch for any kind of sandwich. I plan on using them on pulled pork as a change up to pickles.
Bologna is so underrated, its packed full of flavor

I've been wondering what kinda bread that is since the day you posted it, almost looks like a crispy pancake... or maybe a flattened bagel
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:28 PM   #5996
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Chili

Tomorrow night we'll be sucking on big ole chili dogs.

I almost went with chili, picked up two packs of turkey franks today, they mis-marked them at Hy-vee for 99 cents a piece. Chili dogs will be next weekend.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:42 PM   #5997
Cheat Death

Quote:
Bologna is so underrated, its packed full of flavor

I've been wondering what kinda bread that is since the day you posted it, almost looks like a crispy pancake... or maybe a flattened bagel
Funny you mention the roll. Had it not been so busy (New Years breakfast) I was going to ask about it. My best guess is they used a Telera roll (as described on the menu) typically used as a bun for tortas and maybe soaked it in an egg/milk/vanilla/cinnamon wash then pressed it Cubano style giving it that thin crispy pancake look and feel.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:46 PM   #5998
pie is never free

Quote:
Funny you mention the roll. Had it not been so busy (New Years breakfast) I was going to ask about it. My best guess is they used a Telera roll (as described on the menu) typically used as a bun for tortas and maybe soaked it in an egg/milk/vanilla/cinnamon wash then pressed it Cubano style giving it that thin crispy pancake look and feel.
Oh wow, so it was kinda like a crispy french toast breading for the sammy... damn, color me impressed

That mfer must've been outstanding
Old 01-07-2017, 07:50 PM   #5999

My buddy owns a BBQ joint and he serves a smoked bologna sandwich that is just awesome
Old 01-07-2017, 07:56 PM   #6000
Cheat Death

Quote:
Oh wow, so it was kinda like a crispy french toast breading for the sammy... damn, color me impressed

That mfer must've been outstanding
Exacty, sweet enough to balance the savory of the bologna but still firm enough to hold a everything together. Definitely recommended as an option for any leftover homemade bologna.