Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2021, 07:35 AM   #1111
Supporter

I got the email last year and this year that it's free.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-07-2021, 09:12 AM   #1112
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
**** DTV.
This. Don’t regret bailing them at all
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:10 AM   #1113
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
AT&T knows it is facing mass loss of subscribers once they lose the exclusive ST rights. I'm sure they are throwing this bone in an attempt to appeal to their customer base to keep them. We'll see if it works. I doubt it. Doesn't effect me because I use the streaming student deal. Having a friend in college that hates football has it's perks. lol
I'm sure I've said this somewhere in this thread before (don't know for sure), but I've been streaming Sunday Ticket for years now, as I had prior addresses that, by HOA, won't allow Satellite.

I'm not a DirecTV customer, and I have a Sunday Ticket app on AppleTV that I use.

all you need is an address linked to a location that doesn't allow satellite (like a metro city high rise for instance).....you don't need any paperwork or anything (unless that may have since changed), you just put an address in, and everything is done online....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 02:59 PM   #1114
Sometimes it's black and white

Yea, they don't seem to try too hard to stop you from streaming if you are willing to give them a credit card number.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-07-2021, 03:20 PM   #1115
In Search of a Life

I got screwed this year when Game Pass auto-renewed for $100. I could have still gotten it for $50 with the Sunday Ticket student package. But it's not worth going through their PITA system arguing with people for $50.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:19 AM   #1116
Supporter

I read that AT&T is selling off DTV, and at a loss. That was a pretty bad investment for them.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 09:57 AM   #1117
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I read that AT&T is selling off DTV, and at a loss. That was a pretty bad investment for them.
All true.

ATT almost ruined DTV.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 10:02 AM   #1118
In Search of a Life

I won’t be surprised if the over/under on the survival of DTV is only a couple years once they lose ST.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 10:04 AM   #1119
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Even better is to use a service such as EternalTV and be able to watch any sporting event you want, even PPV, for $10 a month.
Tell us more, please. Are you talking about https://eternaltv.net/ ?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 02:35 PM   #1120
It was not a fair catch

Saw this on a pop up...

TV Answer Man, a buddy got an e-mail saying DIRECTV is giving away the Sunday Ticket for free this year. I didn’t get the e-mail and I’ve had DIRECTV for 10 years. Are they giving it away for free? Is my buddy joking with me? — Carl, Reno, Nevada.*

Carl, your friend may be telling the truth, but that doesn’t mean*you*will get the 2021 NFL Sunday Ticket for free. Let me explain.
Several DIRECTV subscribers yesterday*posted messages*on social media sites saying they received e-mails from the satcaster indicating they will get the Sunday Ticket’s Max package for free during the 2021 season. The Max plan, which includes the RedZone Channel and Fantasy league channel, normally costs $395. (The Ticket’s base plan, which costs $293, does not include those two channels. Both plans include access to the streaming edition of the Ticket.)
Click Amazon: See Today’s 1-Day-Only Deals!
“Grab your face paint. The 2021 NFL Sunday Ticket Max is yours,” the e-mail states. “DIRECTV will celebrate this season of NFL Sunday Ticket Max by giving it to you, our loyal fans, at no cost.”
The e-mails generated a significant reaction on social media with some DIRECTV subscribers saying the popular football package was being gifted to every existing customer.
However, DIRECTV has confirmed to the TV Answer Man that only “select customers” are getting Sunday Ticket for free. The satellite TV service won’t explain who is getting it for free, or how many existing subscribers are getting it for free. But this is similar to*last year*when DIRECTV also provided free Sunday Ticket plans to select subscribers.

“We sometimes provide additional perks to our loyal customers as a way to say thank you,” an AT&T spokesman told the TV Answer Man last year.
AT&T this week*announced*that its sale of 30 percent in DIRECTV to private equity firm TPG has closed, allowing it to form a separate company for DIRECTV that will be jointly owned by AT&T and TPG. But the free Sunday Ticket has nothing to do with the new DIRECTV. This is just a continuation of a loyalty program from 2020.
The free Sunday Ticket for existing customers also is different from DIRECTV including the plan in certain packages for new customers, which it has done for several years.
Last note: The free Sunday Ticket is only being gifted to DIRECTV subscribers, not AT&T TV customers. The Sunday Ticket is not available on AT&T TV, which will soon be renamed, DIRECTV Stream.
Carl, hope that makes sense. Happy viewing, and stay safe!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 03:10 PM   #1121
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I won’t be surprised if the over/under on the survival of DTV is only a couple years once they lose ST.
DTV will be around, in some incarnation. May expect a big reduction of people getting service through a dish though.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-08-2021, 07:26 PM   #1122
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Saw this on a pop up...

TV Answer Man, a buddy got an e-mail saying DIRECTV is giving away the Sunday Ticket for free this year. I didn’t get the e-mail and I’ve had DIRECTV for 10 years. Are they giving it away for free? Is my buddy joking with me? — Carl, Reno, Nevada.*

Carl, your friend may be telling the truth, but that doesn’t mean*you*will get the 2021 NFL Sunday Ticket for free. Let me explain.
Several DIRECTV subscribers yesterday*posted messages*on social media sites saying they received e-mails from the satcaster indicating they will get the Sunday Ticket’s Max package for free during the 2021 season. The Max plan, which includes the RedZone Channel and Fantasy league channel, normally costs $395. (The Ticket’s base plan, which costs $293, does not include those two channels. Both plans include access to the streaming edition of the Ticket.)
Click Amazon: See Today’s 1-Day-Only Deals!
“Grab your face paint. The 2021 NFL Sunday Ticket Max is yours,” the e-mail states. “DIRECTV will celebrate this season of NFL Sunday Ticket Max by giving it to you, our loyal fans, at no cost.”
The e-mails generated a significant reaction on social media with some DIRECTV subscribers saying the popular football package was being gifted to every existing customer.
However, DIRECTV has confirmed to the TV Answer Man that only “select customers” are getting Sunday Ticket for free. The satellite TV service won’t explain who is getting it for free, or how many existing subscribers are getting it for free. But this is similar to*last year*when DIRECTV also provided free Sunday Ticket plans to select subscribers.

“We sometimes provide additional perks to our loyal customers as a way to say thank you,” an AT&T spokesman told the TV Answer Man last year.
AT&T this week*announced*that its sale of 30 percent in DIRECTV to private equity firm TPG has closed, allowing it to form a separate company for DIRECTV that will be jointly owned by AT&T and TPG. But the free Sunday Ticket has nothing to do with the new DIRECTV. This is just a continuation of a loyalty program from 2020.
The free Sunday Ticket for existing customers also is different from DIRECTV including the plan in certain packages for new customers, which it has done for several years.
Last note: The free Sunday Ticket is only being gifted to DIRECTV subscribers, not AT&T TV customers. The Sunday Ticket is not available on AT&T TV, which will soon be renamed, DIRECTV Stream.
Carl, hope that makes sense. Happy viewing, and stay safe!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I was a DTV subscriber for 12 years. Not once was I able to get ST for free.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 08:33 PM   #1123
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
All true.

ATT almost ruined DTV.
I worked for DTV for 5 years then 2 years more as they got absorbed by ATT. They were like the Borg. I programmed the NFL Sunday Ticket streaming order flow by the way. So when I tell you how to sign up and save money, I know what I'm talking about.

I ended up transferring to the software architecture group because I thought it would be interesting. I worked from home full time and had nothing to do. I know this sounds like heaven but I hated it. I like my job, it gets me into flow state.

I complained to my boss that I had nothing to do, and he told me to create my own job. So I did. I got a side job and basically had two full time jobs for a year. That's how I paid for my big road trip to Panama.

It took me a while but I finally figured out how the whole scam worked. We would work on prototypes and proofs-of-concept, mostly for the ATT.com. We'd have a nice handoff meeting, all smiles. Then they'd just ignore it and do whatever they wanted to do anyway. We were the architecture group. But we could only suggest things.

So the boss of att.com was more than happy to say he was using our stuff - when our group did our quarterly dog and pony show to the higher up (to prove our worth basically). And my boss was more than happy for us to just do diddly - as long as our group kept getting funded. I think a lot of the other guys I worked with had side jobs or were fixing up houses all day or something. Just call into the meetings.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 09:28 PM   #1124
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
DTV will be around, in some incarnation. May expect a big reduction of people getting service through a dish though.
Yeah maybe it’s more DTV as we’ve known it will die off but some incarnation will remain
Old 08-09-2021, 01:42 PM   #1125
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I worked for DTV for 5 years then 2 years more as they got absorbed by ATT...So when I tell you how to sign up and save money, I know what I'm talking about.
'How to signup and save money', I must of missed your answer.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli