Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:34 AM   #1051
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Got a text that my cable bill for last month is $327. What??!! I'm on vacation in NC and will check the invoice when I get home but shit.
I pay $225 a month but that includes all the channels. All the premium channels. And 1gig of bandwidth, rental of all the wifi, repeaters/boosters etc.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:37 AM   #1052

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If you want sports you have to subscribe to the Hulu live, the part of Hulu that is part of the disney package is just basically a version of netflix with more tv shows.
So Hulu live is an additional fee/add on?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:38 AM   #1053
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So Hulu live is an additional fee/add on?
Uh yea, Hulu live is like Youtube tv it's like 60 bucks a month.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 10:01 AM   #1054
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post

BTW where are those shady sites now that Reddit removed the streaming thread?
I think (hope) that they migrated to nflbite.com.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 04:04 PM   #1055
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I got a letter that said I was getting Sunday Ticket free this year and still dumped direct TV.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 04:06 PM   #1056
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I got a letter that said I was getting Sunday Ticket free this year and still dumped direct TV.
I got a postcard saying 6 payments of $66 each.
Not kidding.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 04:28 PM   #1057
Baba Ganoush

SOURCES: ABC is poised to possibly land its first live NFL game package in 15 years as negotiations get serious for the next billion-dollar set of media rights. The Walt Disney Co. could end up with two packages for ESPN and broadcast sister network ABC.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 04:39 PM   #1058
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
SOURCES: ABC is poised to possibly land its first live NFL game package in 15 years as negotiations get serious for the next billion-dollar set of media rights. The Walt Disney Co. could end up with two packages for ESPN and broadcast sister network ABC.
The word on the street for the past month is that MNF stays on ESPN while TNF moves to ABC
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:21 AM   #1059
MVP

Dammit, logged into my SundayTicketStudent account because I hadn't sen a payment come out yet. Turns out I got booted because my nephew graduated.

Time to find a new .edu address.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 09:45 AM   #1060
Supporter

FYI, Sunday Ticket is now available to anyone and everyone.

Sunday Ticket Max is $399 and regular Sunday Ticket is $279.

The educational deal is still available as well for $99.99.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:51 AM   #1061
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
FYI, Sunday Ticket is now available to anyone and everyone.

Sunday Ticket Max is $399 and regular Sunday Ticket is $279.

The educational deal is still available as well for $99.99.
I just entered my new PHX address in the "check availability" fields and was rejected - which has me on the hunt for a new .edu
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:52 AM   #1062

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Dammit, logged into my SundayTicketStudent account because I hadn't sen a payment come out yet. Turns out I got booted because my nephew graduated.

Time to find a new .edu address.
Yeah, because I'm not going to watch the games in person with large crowds this year, I'm going to use my son's ID and pay $79.00 to stream it to my TV. Also going to have zoom meetings so we can still share the good times.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:52 AM   #1063
Fish are scared of me

I put this up yesterday for anyone that missed it

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=333371
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:10 AM   #1064
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

Bravo!!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2020, 11:46 AM   #1065
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I just entered my new PHX address in the "check availability" fields and was rejected - which has me on the hunt for a new .edu
Good luck!

This is my first year without Direct TV since 2002. I'm paying 2/3rds less for better service and more premium channels through Spectrum Choice than I was at any point with DTV.

Fortunately, I have several nieces and nephews with an .edu address so my brothers are hooking me up with Sunday Ticket this year, even though nearly every Chiefs game was broadcast in LA last year and it's probably going to be close to that this season as well.