Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2016, 02:42 PM   #331
Mod Team

I am trying to see the positive. It could be worse than paying to see Chiefs games.

I could have to live in the Chiefs viewing area (Kansas/Missouri) just to see them for free.

/shudder
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2016, 04:16 PM   #332
Ultrabanned

I had the Sunday Ticket for free last year since it was my first year with DirecTV. I don't even care to haggle or try to keep it. I get the Chiefs games, I'll watch whatever else is on the national broadcasts and be happy.

I find myself enjoying college football much more nowadays anyhow. NFL is Chiefs and fantasy football and that's about it.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2016, 06:37 PM   #333
Consuming CP souls

I will get more games going forward locally so this may be my last with it. The games i am not emotionally invested in get harder to wstch every year. The sport is getting that bad that i don't feel like giving them money to support it. It's damn near WWE.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2016, 06:49 PM   #334
Mod Team

Also, if anyone gets Sunday Ticket Max and is willing to share the internet access of Sunday Ticket and their login, I wouldn't mind paying someone some money if I can't get DTV to come down in price.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:30 AM   #335
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Also, if anyone gets Sunday Ticket Max and is willing to share the internet access of Sunday Ticket and their login, I wouldn't mind paying someone some money if I can't get DTV to come down in price.
It looks like I can get games on my electronic device without Max. I think that is new this year. Looking into it more. DTV site has been tough to navigate.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 10:25 PM   #336
I’m a Mahomo!

Probably won't need it now that the Rams are in LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 11:03 PM   #337
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I got it for free again. The sixth year in a row. I just told them I can't afford it. I'm already paying for MLB Extra Innings and the Premiere package it's just too much. I'm going to cable. Then she offered NFLST Max for free.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:19 PM   #338
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I'm going to try to get it for free for my in-laws this weekend.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:39 PM   #339
In Search of a Life

i think immma pass this year. Football isnt the same for me anymore. I dont get all excited about it. Ill redzone football this year. IM more of a baseball guy again, back to my roots. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:41 PM   #340
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
I got it for free again. The sixth year in a row. I just told them I can't afford it. I'm already paying for MLB Extra Innings and the Premiere package it's just too much. I'm going to cable. Then she offered NFLST Max for free.
Was your contract up?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:24 PM   #341
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Was your contract up?
No I have a year left.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:27 PM   #342
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
I'd check your bill to make sure that they gave you the whole Sunday Ticket package and not just the max for free.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:40 PM   #343
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
I'd check your bill to make sure that they gave you the whole Sunday Ticket package and not just the max for free.
I check the bill and call back to confirm a day later. It's all good.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:13 AM   #344
Starter

I called last night and did the same spiel as every year. I got the Sunday Ticket Max and I will be billed the 59.99 for six months and they are giving me a $50 credit for the next 12 months. I did have to sign up for another year. I have not paid for this in 10 years at least. You just have to be patient.
Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.Spokane Chief Fan is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:17 AM   #345
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Wife has called three times in last week trying to get a better deal on ST. We've been DTV and ST customers for 16 years, and she threatened to cancel both. The best they could do, they said, was $35.99 for 6 months. Not good enough, especially with what I read others getting here.

So we canceled. No Chiefs games every week for me anymore. And I'm on the path to cutting the cord on DTV as well in a month or two. Change is a-coming. With one kid in college and another a senior in HS, I need to save $.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.