Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:08 PM   #1066
Supporter

One of my younger brothers has three kids in college so he hooked me up with the $99 dollar student deal.

It’s still available as a stand-alone for $279 bit if I couldn’t watch it live, I’d just stick with Game Pass because they post the games just after airing and it’s only $79 dollars.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:12 PM   #1067
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
One of my younger brothers has three kids in college so he hooked me up with the $99 dollar student deal.

It’s still available as a stand-alone for $279 bit if I couldn’t watch it live, I’d just stick with Game Pass because they post the games just after airing and it’s only $79 dollars.
There is a coupon to take the college version down to 80 bucks
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:35 PM   #1068
Veteran

The local Hooters here today said they didnt get the Sunday Ticket. Sports bars are dropping the one thing that could count on to make money
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:48 PM   #1069
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Bravo!!

Except it wasn't enough to keep me around, I switched to cable.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:52 PM   #1070
MVP

I'm paying full price. For the second year in a row now. Like a putz. I've totally lost the DirecTV Sunday Ticket negotiating mojo that I possessed earlier in this very thread. It's humiliating.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 01:13 PM   #1071
It was not a fair catch

I did not need it this week.
lost money on it.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 01:13 PM   #1072
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I'm paying full price. For the second year in a row now. Like a putz. I've totally lost the DirecTV Sunday Ticket negotiating mojo that I possessed earlier in this very thread. It's humiliating.
know a student? $79 a year, legally.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 01:17 PM   #1073
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I just entered my new PHX address in the "check availability" fields and was rejected - which has me on the hunt for a new .edu
they never responded since I sent them the Student education documents. Guess I’ll have to have the son call.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:10 PM   #1074
It was not a fair catch

Mahomes HYVee commercial on in MPLS. So cool.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:29 PM   #1075
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
know a student? $79 a year, legally.
Yep. Code: Teamhuddle

I signed up with my son’s college info. First NFL I’ve watched this season. It’s really different without the crowd.

5 games blacked out this week including the KC game, Denver game, Dallas game.

I’ll keep it since it’s cheap but between the dead feeling of the games and the blackouts I don’t see myself using it much this year.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:07 PM   #1076
Fish are scared of me

Are they airing for free this week because I have it but didn't subscribe this year
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 05:40 PM   #1077
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Are they airing for free this week because I have it but didn't subscribe this year
One week free trial came with sign-up. I don’t know if it’s one week free for all or not, sorry.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:25 PM   #1078
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
FYI, those games are "Blacked Out" because of the following reasons:

1. The KC game was broadcast Thursday Night on NBC, so it's not available to watch Live.

2. Cowboys-Rams is the Sunday Night Football game on NBC, so again, it's not available on the app to watch Live.

3. Pittsburgh-NY Giants is the first Monday Night Football game on ESPN

4. Tennessee-Denver is the second Monday Night Football game on ESPN

5. Any games that show "Blacked Out" on the app means they're airing on your local Fox or CBS affiliate.

This has been and will always be the case with Sunday Ticket, as they're not allowed to air games that are being shown locally, nor do they have the rights to air Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday Night football games.

All that said, it's totally and completely worth $79 or $99 per season. The Red Zone and Game Mix channels are worth the price of admission alone, then when you add the fact that you won't miss a single game of your favorite team, it just becomes even more awesome.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 06:27 PM   #1079
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Yep. Code: Teamhuddle

I signed up with my son’s college info. First NFL I’ve watched this season. It’s really different without the crowd.

I’ll keep it since it’s cheap but between the dead feeling of the games and the blackouts I don’t see myself using it much this year.

if you use the red zone channel, it still shows the blacked out games on scores
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:04 PM   #1080
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
FYI, those games are "Blacked Out" because of the following reasons:

1. The KC game was broadcast Thursday Night on NBC, so it's not available to watch Live.

2. Cowboys-Rams is the Sunday Night Football game on NBC, so again, it's not available on the app to watch Live.

3. Pittsburgh-NY Giants is the first Monday Night Football game on ESPN

4. Tennessee-Denver is the second Monday Night Football game on ESPN

5. Any games that show "Blacked Out" on the app means they're airing on your local Fox or CBS affiliate.

This has been and will always be the case with Sunday Ticket, as they're not allowed to air games that are being shown locally, nor do they have the rights to air Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday Night football games.

All that said, it's totally and completely worth $79 or $99 per season. The Red Zone and Game Mix channels are worth the price of admission alone, then when you add the fact that you won't miss a single game of your favorite team, it just becomes even more awesome.
If your a fan of a team and you don’t live nearby it’s worth full price in my opinion.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.