Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:58 PM   #2206
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Never heard that phrase before...like I said , in the West it's called Tri Tip. I think navel is some kind of salted cut like a brisket though. This isn't salted or brisket...

welp, go with that. you will never lose money that you wanna spend.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:12 PM   #2207
Cast Iron Jedi

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:35 PM   #2208
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Night of the Living
Firebug Hot
I keep both of these on hand
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:40 PM   #2209
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

why do you have 6 different ribs and beans with a wooden spoon? not shitting you a bit, what you made is a Kennedy.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:44 PM   #2210
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
why do you have 6 different ribs and beans with a wooden spoon? not shitting you a bit, what you made is a Kennedy.

What's a Kennedy?

Also, there's five sets of ribs. One-half rack got sacrificed to the yard when I dropped it.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:07 PM   #2211
Banned

geesus christ man. alright all ready. go ahead an claythan this.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:07 PM   #2212
Veteran

I think he's wrong. I'm no gourmet, but I don't think you have an authentic traditional Kennedy unless your baked beans contain at least a quart of Scotch. Some purists might insist that you leave a secretary floating in them for a few hours as well.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:10 PM   #2213
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
geesus christ man. alright all ready. go ahead an claythan this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I think he's wrong. I'm no gourmet, but I don't think you have an authentic traditional Kennedy unless your baked beans contain at least a quart of Scotch. Some purists might insist that you leave a secretary floating in them for a few hours as well.

WTF are you two talking about? I have no clue.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:30 PM   #2214
Cheat Death

Sans a spent rifle casing(s), those beans look plenty Kennedy to me.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:32 PM   #2215
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Mennonite for the win!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:34 PM   #2216
Cast Iron Jedi

I hate you people.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:35 PM   #2217
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
I hate you people.
Po-Tay-Toes
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:01 PM   #2218
Banned

Quote:
I hate you people.

back at you. those are beef ribs. poorly cooked. wooden spoon.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:06 PM   #2219
I like Pie!

Looks good FMB, did you smoke the beans and add some of the meat to them?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:15 PM   #2220
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
One-half rack got sacrificed to the yard when I dropped it.
1. Five second rule.

2. Use the garden hose to get rid of any vegetation or dirt.

3. Back on the smoker to dry and sterilize.

4. Keep track of it to make sure it ends up on someone else's plate.

5. Profit
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.