Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2024, 02:59 PM  
Life is changing..

*****Official Royals vs Blue Jays GDT - April 24th*****

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:20 PM   #76
Dazed and Confused

Way to go Royals!!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:20 PM   #77
I'll **** anything that moves!

BALLGAME!!!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:20 PM   #78
I don’t care for Auburn

Man the Royals aren’t ****ing around this year.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:21 PM   #79
Choco Favre

HERE WE GO ROYALS HERE WE GO!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:22 PM   #80
Cheat Death

If only we could play the White Sox and Gays all season
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:23 PM   #81
MVP

Nice win boys!

I think we have a dude in McArthur.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:24 PM   #82
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
I just don't understand why you wouldn't wanna talk Jays baseball with other Jays fans.

I can tell you why I don't chat about the Royals on other boards. Most of them suck. There used to be some pretty good Royals message boards out there, but they're all gone. Royalsreview is horrible, reddit is horrible, FB is horrible. That sadly leaves this place as a decent place to chat Royals and do GDT's for me.

Whatever man... you wanna act like a jackwagon, knock yourself out. I guess we can be friends again when it's the Chiefs or Jayhawks.
You don't understand why I choose to post about one of my teams on a message board that I've been at for 20 years and where I've been specifically known for being a Jays fan? Seriously?

As far as your last paragraph, you're the one taking any of this Jays/Royals talk personally for whatever reason. I seriously don't and I don't bear any ill will for the Royals. Regular season baseball couldn't matter any less to me, especially in April.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:29 PM   #83
21st Century Schizoid Fan

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:34 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I don't know whether to laugh or cry... God... they were just sooooo ****ing bad last year.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:36 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Anyone want more fun with numbers?

In 2023 the Royals won their 15th game on May 23rd. Yup.

Looking ahead... I think my favorite one is gonna be when we win our 20th game. Didn't pull that off until June 20th last year. Sweet Christ the 2023 Royals were complete and utter dogshit.

Last edited by GabyKeepsMeWarm; 04-24-2024 at 08:46 PM..
Old 04-24-2024, 08:45 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Go ahead? The vast majority of Jays fans hate this team, I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms.
How did you become such a big Bluejays fan? Did your dad grow up on the same block as Tom Henke or something?

Last edited by Great Expectations; 04-24-2024 at 08:51 PM..
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:58 PM   #87
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
How did you become such a big Bluejays fan? Did your dad grow up on the same block as Tom Henke or something?
Grew up in Toronto. I’m cursed that way.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 11:02 PM   #88
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Grew up in Toronto. I’m cursed that way.
So what’s the deal with Vlad?

He was a 6+ WAR player a few years back when he almost won MVP. Doesn’t seem like the same guy.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 11:34 PM   #89
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
So what’s the deal with Vlad?

He was a 6+ WAR player a few years back when he almost won MVP. Doesn’t seem like the same guy.
He isn’t. The swing is broken, he can’t hit the ball in the air anymore and the team apparently has no clue how to fix him.

He’s been one of the worst full-time players in baseball now for well over a season when accounting for how bad a defender he is too. Unless he turns it around over the next year or so, he’s gonna get next to nothing as a FA.