Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:41 AM   #5311
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Claypool to Buffalo
Still sucks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:47 AM   #5312
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Chark to the Chargers and OBJ to the Dolphins.
WR has always been the Dolphins issue. Tua just needs weapons and it’ll come together for him.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:56 AM   #5313
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
WR has always been the Dolphins issue. Tua just needs weapons and it’ll come together for him.
Still need at least one more.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:15 AM   #5314
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

OBJ to the Dolphins

they obviously must have overpaid him

Tua is their problem, not receiver

losers gonna lose
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:24 AM   #5315
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Still need at least one more.
One more and the Dolphins will be able to win in cold weather.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:07 AM   #5316
MVP

I've been told repeatedly by sports media. Friday signings are for most things pushed to less important by Monday
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-04-2024, 10:18 AM   #5317
sorta mod-ish

We have released WRs Anthony Miller and Shi Smith

Miller was a second round pick by the Bears a few years back. Never caught on with them, the Steelers, the Texans or us.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:16 AM   #5318
Starter

If we really could get Latimer for a 1.2 million cap hits this year. I don’t understand why we wouldn’t do it. We could even give up a number 3 pick next year – the one we got for Sneed. If we can get him for a lower round draft pick that’s obviously better.

I was always disappointed that we got rid of Sneed and it took me a while to accept. We needed to do it for cap reasons. But Latimer is in the same class of top-notch CB (assuming he’s not injured) and cap Hit this year would be 1.2 million compared to 18 million for Sneed. Worry about the cap for Latimer in subsequent years when we get there.

Some have suggested he won’t play unless the contract is restructured for guarantees. That’s a potential issue, but he would be playing for a ring. And if he did sit out, we wouldn’t be in any worse position This year then we are now. We would lose the draft pick next year, but I think that’s worth the gamble.

But I don’t think it can be that simple. Otherwise, we would’ve done it.

Barring an injury to Mahomes, it would completely guarantee us our 3peat.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 11:47 AM   #5319
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
If we really could get Latimer for a 1.2 million cap hits this year. I don’t understand why we wouldn’t do it. We could even give up a number 3 pick next year – the one we got for Sneed. If we can get him for a lower round draft pick that’s obviously better.

I was always disappointed that we got rid of Sneed and it took me a while to accept. We needed to do it for cap reasons. But Latimer is in the same class of top-notch CB (assuming he’s not injured) and cap Hit this year would be 1.2 million compared to 18 million for Sneed. Worry about the cap for Latimer in subsequent years when we get there.

Some have suggested he won’t play unless the contract is restructured for guarantees. That’s a potential issue, but he would be playing for a ring. And if he did sit out, we wouldn’t be in any worse position This year then we are now. We would lose the draft pick next year, but I think that’s worth the gamble.

The hell you mumbling about?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:45 PM   #5320
In Search of a Life

No one is gonna “guarantee” the 3 peat

They just need a few more depth pieces in case injury
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:58 PM   #5321
Special Teams ACE!!!

Who the **** is Latimer? That shitty WR for the Donks from a few years ago?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:09 PM   #5322
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
No one is gonna “guarantee” the 3 peat

They just need a few more depth pieces in case injury
FOUR.

We're winning FOUR straight...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:12 PM   #5323
MVP

Quote:

Loomis isn't likely to give Marshon Lattimore away for peanuts. He's one of the best CBs in the NFL. I'd guess at least what we got for Sneed.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:26 PM   #5324
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Who the **** is Latimer? That shitty WR for the Donks from a few years ago?
Thw original Troy Franklin
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:34 PM   #5325
Banned!

Quote:

Every vet that makes the roster means one more young guy getting cut/waivers. Maybe that's fine, but I don't think Bert will do something that jeopardizes legit, cost-controlled talent.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.