Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-21-2019, 08:13 PM  
Future NBA Finals MVP

Going to Boston next week...need Bernard Pollard jersey

Anybody have one they wanna sells for kinda cheap?

Just looking for the best way to troll those chowdah heads. I feel as if enough time has passed that I can joke about this one.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:48 AM   #61
Future NBA Finals MVP

Soooo how does one watch the Chiefs vs Lions in Boston? Theyll have the Pats vs Buffalo game on ---- everywhere.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:53 AM   #62
Starter

Redzone.....
Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ghost002! < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:54 AM   #63
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Soooo how does one watch the Chiefs vs Lions in Boston? Theyll have the Pats vs Buffalo game on ---- everywhere.

There's gotta be a bar somewhere showing it. Unfortunately I have no idea where that might be.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:59 AM   #64
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Uhhh....yeah. No particular order, but

The American ****ing Revolution

Sam Adams Beer

Aerosmith

The Cars

New Edition / New Kids on the Block (sorry 'bout that)

Ben Affleck
Mark and Donnie Wahlburg
Matt Damon
Chris Evans
Anthony Perkins
Leonard Nimoy
Edward Norton

More inventions than you can imagine (MIT and Harvard)

But hey, whatever makes you happy to believe.

And don't forget Stevie Nardon! Back around 1980 I was a contractor welding railroad tracks for the T. Stevie was a machine operator from a local company/union who ran our generator. Stevie turned out to be a great hook up for pot in that area. Had the best, real Acapulco Gold I ever smoked and it was priced right. Add Stevie to your list.
Great guy from Boston!
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 12:01 PM   #65
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Uhhh....yeah. No particular order, but

The American ****ing Revolution

Sam Adams Beer

Aerosmith

The Cars

New Edition / New Kids on the Block (sorry 'bout that)

Ben Affleck
Mark and Donnie Wahlburg
Matt Damon
Chris Evans
Anthony Perkins
Leonard Nimoy
Edward Norton

More inventions than you can imagine (MIT and Harvard)

But hey, whatever makes you happy to believe.
What about the band Boston???
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 12:05 PM   #66
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'd check Reddit for streams on Sunday
PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.PatriotsGuy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:06 PM   #67
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I see my Maryanne walkin' awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:32 PM   #68
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

So obvious I'd hope I wouldn't have to list it, but even still -- one really good song in my book so not necessarily "worthy" of the list (though if I'm listing New Kids....I can see where you'd disagree with my thought process. Lord knows I'd rather listen to Boston than New Kids).
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:36 PM   #69
In BB I trust

The thing I really should've listed for Boston are two of the greatest sports dynasties in team sports history!
Old 09-25-2019, 01:57 PM   #70
Consuming CP souls

Change his username again...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 02:08 PM   #71
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
So obvious I'd hope I wouldn't have to list it, but even still -- one really good song in my book so not necessarily "worthy" of the list (though if I'm listing New Kids....I can see where you'd disagree with my thought process. Lord knows I'd rather listen to Boston than New Kids).
Are you saying Boston only had one really good song? If so, what the ****? They had plenty of jams.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:17 PM   #72
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
How many lombardi trophies?

And still so fu***ing insecure.....

(I guess the insecurity comes from knowing that the end is near.....and that they'll no longer have to convince everyone around them that they've "been there since the Grogan days!")
Well this Pats fans "has been here since the Plunkett years" .

And only see him leave to win two SBs with the Raiders. And deal with that while we missed the playoffs. Had to listen to home games on the radio due to NFL blackout rules. Not to mention having to walk to school in a foot of snow at times. .

Yes the Brady era is coming to an end, hope we have 2-4 more years but time will tell. Afterwards just need to adjust goals of the team and make due with the team one is dealt.
Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Yehoodi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:19 PM   #73
Consuming CP souls

Wasn't a single Pat's fan strutting around before 01, turd. You were like cockroaches after. Before that...like current Denver fan
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:27 PM   #74
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Are you saying Boston only had one really good song? If so, what the ****? They had plenty of jams.

Thank you for your support!!

Actually, I forgot about Amanda, so at least two. In truth they're nowhere near my favorite band. Not that they suck -- far from it.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:31 PM   #75
Consuming CP souls

If the Tuck Rule wasn't blatantly blown. Nothing happens for them...Worst call in NFL history