Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-08-2021, 05:45 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Anyone have the full clip of this... I was trying to find it as I don't remember what he was screaming at.
Here you go. It's the scene when the rest of the crew arrives at the star port.

I love Fred's reaction, which is almost as funny as the scream. "That was a helluva thing."

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 06:34 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Anyone have the full clip of this... I was trying to find it as I don't remember what he was screaming at.
It's when they teleported to the ship for the first time and just got there. Moments later Shalhoub arrives and just says "that was a hell of a thing"

EDIT: already provided
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:41 PM   #4
The Insider

I'm waiting for the reboot of Viking Quest
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 09:29 PM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Please no. Please don't ruin the cheeky perfection of Galaxy Quest dumping on Star Trek and all its fans in the one shot movie by trying to build on our memories of it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 12:48 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Yea. Sam Rockwell was kind of an unknown back when this first got released.

He’s great in everything I’ve ever seen him in.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:53 PM   #7
Supporter

“We need to get out of here before those things kill Guy!”

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2021, 04:14 PM   #8
Veteran

They spent 90% of this movies budget on making Sigourney Weaver look ****able.

It was worth it.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-09-2021, 05:28 PM   #9
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
They spent 90% of this movies budget on making Sigourney Weaver look ****able.

It was worth it.
Yes it was.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:15 PM   #10
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Just a slight derail of the subject here since we are talking about movies making chicks look hotter than they usually do... Cate Blanchett in Thor Ragnarok... The goth chic really does it for me here.

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-10-2021, 12:18 AM   #11
Supporter

I’m a sucker for Cate Blanchett. I think she’s been hot in a lot of stuff.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 04:08 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m a sucker for Cate Blanchett. I think she’s been hot in a lot of stuff.
She was amazing in Hot Fuzz.

Actually, when you mention Cate, Bandits ended up being a better movie all-around than I would ever have expected. At least that's my memory of seeing it one time on home video long ago.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2021, 05:56 PM   #13
Supporter

I was thinking I'd saved this on yt, and indeed I had. Seems like the place

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.