Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-16-2018, 07:38 PM   #2
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
There will be some sweet deals for PS4 Pro and X this fall.

Both run the game in 4k. Plus, the X can play 4k blu rays if that's any extra motivation.
Mentioned this in the Madden thread...but ebay has XB1X Madden bundle deal for $450. Not bad considering it's $500 retail w/ no game.

But as previously mentioned, holiday season should create a price drop, wouldn't be suprised if you ended up seeing bundle deals for $399. So it'd depend if you want to wait or not I guess. Just fyi/psa
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:47 AM   #3
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I don't understand why Rockstar hate the PC so much.

I don't want to play this game in shitty 720p on my Xbox One and I don't wanna spend $500 to buy the Xbox One X just for this game.

Red Dead is the only Rockstar game that even appeals to me, it's also the only series that is console only. They don't need my money, haha.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2018, 06:28 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
Red Dead is the only Rockstar game that even appeals to me, it's also the only series that is console only. They don't need my money, haha.
it is not console only
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:35 PM   #5
Let's Get Weird

RDR is my favorite game that I have ever played. I played it consistently for two years after its release. Most games i'll play work two weeks, maybe three weeks maximum. RDR taught my 8th grade self how to gamble and waste my life away inside the best western video game ever, along with being one of the only games that I would ever actually take the time to 100% all the way through.

Can't wait to see what the third game is going to bring. I am hoping for a prequel to Redemption, personally. One where we get to play as Marston's old gang + a younger Marston.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:05 PM   #6
Shit

Damn. Some of you guys are YOUNG
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:11 PM   #7
MVP

Never played RDR but looks like it is now backwards compatible with XB1. Is the game of the year edition the one to get or is the additional DLC not necessarily essential?
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-17-2016, 07:37 PM   #8
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Never played RDR but looks like it is now backwards compatible with XB1. Is the game of the year edition the one to get or is the additional DLC not necessarily essential?
Only DLC I bought was Undead Nightmare or something. It was about zombies.

It ****ing sucked.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:29 AM   #9
Abolish The Salary Cap!

There hasn't been any indication its coming to PC. If you click the link there is a PS4 and XBOX One logo at the bottom of the screen but no Steam logo.

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 10-18-2016 at 07:35 AM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:28 AM   #10
Take a Chill Pill

No PC? **** you Rockstar.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:52 AM   #11
Stuff & Things

They still haven't released the original on PC, have they?
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:55 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
They still haven't released the original on PC, have they?
No, they have not. Assholes.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:21 AM   #13
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Can't Wait! *Bart Scott voice*
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:28 AM   #14
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:35 PM   #15
Veteran

I can't wait for this game but also wished it were coming to PC. I'll probably need to buy a new console in a year. Maybe I'll just buy another PS3 and replay RDR some more! Single player and online were both great.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.