Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 09:29 AM   #241
Andy Reid Supporter

Not sure how Cine is in coverage but his tape looks good. He’s not making business decisions like Tyrann did
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 09:57 AM   #242
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Cine is a guy I would love see in red and gold. Was hoping we would get a chance at him in the second but his combine performance shot a hole in that boat.

According to the reports I’ve read, Cine does have some opportunity to grow in pass coverage. Here is an excerpt for the Bleacher Report for what it’s worth:
“When playing the pass, Cine is more than capable of holding his own in man coverage. A smooth pedal paired with quick feet allows him to get out of breaks with decent speed. When in man coverage, he occasionally guesses the route and squats on routes. Further into it, he shows good timing and technique when breaking up passes. As a deep safety in zone coverage, he does a very good job playing the quarterback. His pedal allows him to gain ground, while his fluid hips allow him to open and run, and his ball skills allow him to attack it in the air.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:21 AM   #243
In Search of a Life

Also, Cine reportedly made all the calls and got everybody into position as the communicator on that Georgia defense.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:23 AM   #244
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Also, Cine reportedly made all the calls and got everybody into position as the communicator on that Georgia defense.
Alright, then I'm out on Cine.

Because so help me God if I have to hear anything else about how important {insert mediocre player here} is because he 'lines everyone up on the defense' right before they forget to put 11 ****ing guys on the field, I'll lose my mind.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:25 AM   #245
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Alright, then I'm out on Cine.

Because so help me God if I have to hear anything else about how important {insert mediocre player here} is because he 'lines everyone up on the defense' right before they forget to put 11 ****ing guys on the field, I'll lose my mind.

I just thought it’s an interesting note considering he’d be replacing Tyrann. Certainly seemed like communication was an issue when he wasn’t on the field.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:27 AM   #246
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Brisker vs. Cine - who you got?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:33 AM   #247
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Brisker vs. Cine - who you got?
For me, Brisker.

I think he's a better coverage player; more in the FS mold. And while I respect Cine's physical tools and willingness to get physical, I just trend more towards the rangier safeties than the physical ones.

And Brisker isn't someone who shies away from contact in his own right.

I wouldn't draft either of them (won't take one in the first; won't be there in the 2nd), but if I had to choose one or the other, I'd take Brisker.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 12:01 PM   #248
In Search of a Life

Cine for me.

1. Hill
2. Cine
3. Brisker
4. Pitre
Old 03-09-2022, 12:27 PM   #249
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Hill…Cine…Pitre…Brisker

But, I also have a bit of a hard time taking anyone of those in the 1st.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:56 PM   #250
Andy Reid Supporter

I feel like this thread will be useless in a month bc Veach is gonna go full Veach mode and trade the pick again
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:02 PM   #251
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I feel like this thread will be useless in a month bc Veach is gonna go full Veach mode and trade the pick again
Nah, I think a trade up or down is much more likely.
Old 03-10-2022, 04:23 PM   #252
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
...Certainly seemed like communication was an issue when he wasn’t on the field.
Yep, and tackling was an issue when he was on the field.

I'll be extremely disappointed if Mathieu plays another game for us. That's not the type of roster move you make when you're paying a franchise QB.

I'd love to see a guy like Cine take his place.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:31 PM   #253
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Yep, and tackling was an issue when he was on the field.

I'll be extremely disappointed if Mathieu plays another game for us. That's not the type of roster move you make when you're paying a franchise QB.

I'd love to see a guy like Cine take his place.
Oh hell yes this...

[IMG][/IMG]
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:53 PM   #254
In Mahomes I trust!

To be honest though, George Karlaftis, Purdue if not available Dax Hill, Michigan. Second and third rounds should be interesting. Depends on what we do prior to the draft.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2022, 03:34 AM   #255
MVP

NFLDraftBuzz.com has extremely high praise for Cam Thomas: 89.6 Grade

SCOUTING REPORT: STRENGTHS

Faced multiple double and triple teams throughout his career and still managed to put up great pass-rushing numbers. At times he was simply un-blockable
Has elite hand speed and is equally impressive disengaging from offensive tackles.

Has a pro-ready bag of pass-rush skills --an impressive spin move and an even more dominating bull rush.

Very good athlete with great size, length, and elite pass rush moves to make an ideal 4-3 defensive end

Handles himself against bigger tackles when moving outside to prevent an edge rush he has the speed and quickness to counter inside with an elite-level swim move.

He is a TFL demon as he blows up run plays on a regular basis.

Offers impressive versatility - plays as a 0, 3, 5, and 7 technique and rushes from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space.

Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.

Flashes nimble feet to chase running backs and mobile quarterbacks to the sideline when lined up at end.

Spins off blocks to get back into the play.

Has fluid footwork to redirect, reverse momentum and close with a burst.

Regularly first off the ball with good snap anticipation.

Easily gains inside leverage by shooting gaps.

Smart player with a high football IQ and an amazing none stop motor.

Possesses accurate snap anticipation and timing to beat blockers off the edge.

SCOUTING REPORT: WEAKNESSES

Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.

Is a very good athlete but not quite as quick twitch as you would ideally look for and doesn't have the elite speed of a perfect edge rusher.

Can burn himself out in games - and seems to visibly tire in the fourth quarter of games.

Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.

Plays tall and gets upright off the snap. Wins with upper-body strength and needs to focus on leverage.

SCOUTING REPORT: SUMMARY

Cameron Thomas is rocketing up draft boards at the moment and with good reason, he's athletic with an incredible set of pass-rushing that terrify offensive linemen. He has no major weakness to his game that can't be worked out and therefore we are very high on him. His ceiling is at the all-pro/pro-bowler level with his floor a solid NFL starter. To us, he looks bust-proof.

Cameron Thomas is worthy of a mid-first-round selection in the 2022 NFL Draft and should be considered in the same class as Thibodeaux, Hutchinson, and Karlaftis.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.