Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2021, 02:28 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****

Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:26 PM   #1606
MVP

Don’t be shocked if the Chiefs circle back to Sammy. I too am frustrated by his lack of ability to stay on the field, but at this point one would think you can get him for half of what they paid him last year and chances are he will be a tad healthier and hopefully when it counts. When the guy plays he’s a great complement to Hill and Kelce. Build a bully on the offensive line early in the draft, and use the rest of your picks to add to the athletic talent on defense.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:27 PM   #1607
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
How is that any different from the WR2 spot where we would’ve paid 8 mil for a 1 year stop gap?

Is LT not more of an immediate need than WR2?
I wasn't a big fan of the one year bandaid for that much on anyone. If I'm doing that, just play a younger drafted guy. But I also think with the 1 year WR guy, we'd get more bang for out buck than for one of those LT's still out there.

Yeah, LT is of way more need, but I don't think paying for a dude that's not very good just in case the rookie we draft isn't ready day 1 is the way I'd go.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:31 PM   #1608
In Search of a Life

Robinson had a career high in yards and catches last season
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:33 PM   #1609
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I wasn't a big fan of the one year bandaid for that much on anyone. If I'm doing that, just play a younger drafted guy. But I also think with the 1 year WR guy, we'd get more bang for out buck than for one of those LT's still out there.

Yeah, LT is of way more need, but I don't think paying for a dude that's not very good just in case the rookie we draft isn't ready day 1 is the way I'd go.
I wouldn’t say Okung is “not very good” though. When healthy, he’s well above average.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:34 PM   #1610
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:34 PM   #1611
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117 View Post
Upgrading the interior OL is nice but the problem with bringing back a lot of our guys is that we badly needed upgrades to some of those positions. I don't know how they can be comfortable with Robinson as WR 2 and Taco as a starting DE or Niang at LT. Also, the LBs still suck outside of possibly Gay stepping up. These are way too many holes to fill for one draft.
They're not done.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:35 PM   #1612
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

Opposed to....? Drafting a rookie who may not be ready day 1 and and then having nothing behind him while sitting on 20M of cap space because reasons?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:37 PM   #1613
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
It's 8 mil off this years cap on a guy that you hope holds down the spot long enough to get a young guy up to speed.

It's a waste of resources when you can roll that 8 million over and just play the rookie.
Wow.

$8M on a $185M cap is a "waste of resources" but 2 first round picks and more for a guy that MIGHT be able to start at LT in September is smart money.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:38 PM   #1614
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Opposed to....? Drafting a rookie who may not be ready day 1 and and then having nothing behind him while sitting on 20M of cap space because reasons?
Hey, at least you're not wasting resources.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:40 PM   #1615
In Search of a Life

O.City’s logic is very off today.

I think he’s getting high at work.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:41 PM   #1616
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
O.City’s logic is very off today.

I think he’s getting high at work.
I know I would be.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:42 PM   #1617
Andy Reid Supporter

Veach is obviously letting Okung sit to build leverage.

I would put incentives in that contract bc we know that ****er isn’t gonna make it through.

Last edited by RunKC; 03-25-2021 at 01:56 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:43 PM   #1618
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Robinson is a damn good player but for the love of god please D Rob quit running sideways after you catch the ball
But there was that one play a couple seasons ago where he ran all the way across the field in the 2-minute drill to get out of bounds and get a key clock stoppage, He probably got a few too many "good job" for that and it affected his judgment since. But that was a huge effort play that was big.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:58 PM   #1619
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Robinson signed for the vet minimum. You gotta think that he took a discount to stay here. He could’ve gotten more elsewhere
Doubt it. Not this year with the cap situation for every team the way it is. He didn't get any attention last year when he went out in FA either.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:01 PM   #1620
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
But there was that one play a couple seasons ago where he ran all the way across the field in the 2-minute drill to get out of bounds and get a key clock stoppage, He probably got a few too many "good job" for that and it affected his judgment since. But that was a huge effort play that was big.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.