Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2020, 11:18 AM   #211
Veteran

How will Coronavirus affect Bigfoot?
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 11:23 AM   #212
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
You should watch this....

Deals with that but in reverse lol...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-16-2020, 11:57 AM   #213
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
What makes you an expert on Bigfoot?
Buy the book, find out.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:00 PM   #214
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Again, too learn about squatch immune systems, Pre order my book, I discuss in depth my time in Saskatchewan, Marble mountain, and shootout at honobia.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:09 PM   #215
MVP

No
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2020, 04:20 PM   #216
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post

Is this based on a true story?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2020, 07:47 PM   #217
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Is this based on a true story?

Movie is weird as shit but Sam Elliott is awesome so it evens out...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-16-2020, 09:32 PM   #218
MVP

Do U believe in BIG #^*@?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:23 AM   #219
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
For CP ill ship them free! However it's been a lengthy process finding peers as qualified as myself to review this information.
You could send it to that guy at Idaho State. Unless he's dead by now. I'm really looking forward to reading your book. Can you post a few excerpts?
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-17-2020, 12:36 AM   #220
MVP

Quote:
Again, too learn about squatch immune systems, Pre order my book, I discuss in depth my time in Saskatchewan, Marble mountain, and shootout at honobia.
Did you ever see that documentary that starts with the guy banging on the tree to call them, then there's a guy playing the drums in the forest? Then they make a bigfoot costume and recreate the Patterson-Gemlin film and break it down for about an hour like the Zapruder film. Do you remember that? That was awesome.

I had to order it on VHS from Sweden and get it translated. The guy I bought it from had an amazing archive of Bigfoot and alien videos. He was hiding from the government but I bet you know how I got connected to him.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-17-2020, 06:06 AM   #221
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Why are you just now sharing such an important item with us. When will your book be available??
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 06:41 AM   #222
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Did you ever see that documentary that starts with the guy banging on the tree to call them, then there's a guy playing the drums in the forest? Then they make a bigfoot costume and recreate the Patterson-Gemlin film and break it down for about an hour like the Zapruder film. Do you remember that? That was awesome.

I had to order it on VHS from Sweden and get it translated. The guy I bought it from had an amazing archive of Bigfoot and alien videos. He was hiding from the government but I bet you know how I got connected to him.
He was hiding the info from the government or he himself was hiding from the government? And sorry no im not in contact with him, he would be in the yeti realm, i stick to the central North American Sasquatch, or Squatch for short.
Old 03-17-2020, 06:56 AM   #223
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
You could send it to that guy at Idaho State. Unless he's dead by now. I'm really looking forward to reading your book. Can you post a few excerpts?
As we made our way across the dried bed of Lake Eucha on a warm summer night, a young buck blew at us from a tuft of trees, on what would be an island if the lake had water. TJ, our Cherokee guide from the local community of Kenwood, raised his fist signaling us to stop. Josh and I both stopped and watched as TJ realeased a wild sound mimicking the squatches he had hears before. The young buck tore across the river rock, coyotes howled all through the hills, and then from behind us on top of the small mountain we had climed to get to the lake we heard it. The sound was like nothing ive ever heard a human make, it was deep and powerful, every other sound stopped, even the mosquitoes seemed to be gone. TJ pointed down at my prized Ruger Mark II m77, with the hard to find stainless barrel and skeleton stock, and he said "Still think thats gonna do you some good?" as he smirked. I pulled the bolt back confirming there was a round in the chamber, and he started our march back up the mountain.

this is just an excerpt sent to the editor, likely it will be the preview on the back cover. Forgive me for it being imperfect im a product of too much time in the woods and too little time in the class room. This is our trip to Kenwood a small Cherokee community outside of Tulsa, theyre not very receptive to non natives coming in but we befriended a nice man who claimed to have had rocks thrown at him many times by adolescent squatches from the bank.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 05:57 PM   #224
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
As we made our way across the dried bed of Lake Eucha on a warm summer night, a young buck blew at us from a tuft of trees, on what would be an island if the lake had water. TJ, our Cherokee guide from the local community of Kenwood, raised his fist signaling us to stop. Josh and I both stopped and watched as TJ realeased a wild sound mimicking the squatches he had hears before. The young buck tore across the river rock, coyotes howled all through the hills, and then from behind us on top of the small mountain we had climed to get to the lake we heard it. The sound was like nothing ive ever heard a human make, it was deep and powerful, every other sound stopped, even the mosquitoes seemed to be gone. TJ pointed down at my prized Ruger Mark II m77, with the hard to find stainless barrel and skeleton stock, and he said "Still think thats gonna do you some good?" as he smirked. I pulled the bolt back confirming there was a round in the chamber, and he started our march back up the mountain.

this is just an excerpt sent to the editor, likely it will be the preview on the back cover. Forgive me for it being imperfect im a product of too much time in the woods and too little time in the class room. This is our trip to Kenwood a small Cherokee community outside of Tulsa, theyre not very receptive to non natives coming in but we befriended a nice man who claimed to have had rocks thrown at him many times by adolescent squatches from the bank.
That is awesome!Moar ,Moar , Moar !
Old 03-17-2020, 06:04 PM   #225
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post

Is this on Netflix?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.