Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2021, 04:22 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If they think Fisher is done and don't intend to bring him back, 32 for a young LT under contract elsewhere would be nice.

I'm just not as worried about the money this offseason. They'll figure it out.
This isn't a normal year.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:11 PM   #3
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
If the cap stays flat - what I think is going to happen - it will end up being a pretty normal year.

KC has flexibility with Jones to restructure if needed and free up a lot of room. Pair that with an extension of Mathieu and some potential cap relief from Fisher and Schwartz, and KC will have some room to manuever.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:16 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If the cap stays flat - what I think is going to happen - it will end up being a pretty normal year.

KC has flexibility with Jones to restructure if needed and free up a lot of room. Pair that with an extension of Mathieu and some potential cap relief from Fisher and Schwartz, and KC will have some room to manuever.
This.

I just think they've got so much room to maneuver stuff around.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:20 PM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

They just signed Jones. Not sure it's a good idea to keep moving stuff to the back end of the contract (same with Clark).

Hopefully they can extend HB and get some relief with Fisher and Schwartz but they have to recoup those signing bonuses, which can get iffy if the player doesn't want to pay it back. Lots of teams end up settling and not getting it all.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:49 PM   #6
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
They just signed Jones. Not sure it's a good idea to keep moving stuff to the back end of the contract (same with Clark).

Hopefully they can extend HB and get some relief with Fisher and Schwartz but they have to recoup those signing bonuses, which can get iffy if the player doesn't want to pay it back. Lots of teams end up settling and not getting it all.
He doesn't have any signing bonus, though. Just those injury guarantees.

That contract has looked like it was designed, from the jump, to have a restructure done and convert a roster bonus/base salary into a signing bonus.

If they add a year to the end of the deal, they could convert that roster bonus in 21 to a signing bonus and drop his cap hit for 21 by $15M.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.