Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What color will your new Corvette be?
Cacti Green 7 7.00%
Black 9 9.00%
Rapid Blue 3 3.00%
Sea Wolf Gray Tricoat 5 5.00%
Riptide Blue Metallic 6 6.00%
Accelerate Yellow Metallic 3 3.00%
Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic 2 2.00%
Arctic White 8 8.00%
Torch Red 26 26.00%
Amplify Orange Tintcoat 3 3.00%
Carbon Flash Metallic 6 6.00%
Hypersonic Gray Metallic 1 1.00%
Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat 12 12.00%
Silver Flare Metallic 1 1.00%
Contact my lawyer with requests for comments. 8 8.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2024, 12:01 PM   #2
MER

Um. If either of you think the panties are coming off because of the design of the car and not the inherent value of your wallet, then, um. Yeah.

The plan is still working.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:03 PM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Um. If either of you think the panties are coming off because of the design of the car and not the inherent value of your wallet, then, um. Yeah.

The plan is still working.
Same difference.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:28 PM   #4
Future NBA Finals MVP

You guys don't want an orange car.

I have an orange car.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:26 PM   #5
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

I have an orange car.
Orange looks good on corvettes not vacuum cleaners
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:57 PM   #6
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:

I have an orange car.
Somehow this surprises me in no way, shape, or form
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 02:01 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

I have an orange car.
I don't know about orange, but apricot is awesome.

Actually, orange is awesome on a sports car, too. I like me some color.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:55 PM   #8
Veteran

GT500 please
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 01:20 PM   #9
The Dude Abides

Torch Red is, of course, the choice of most die-hard Chiefs fans, duh?

However, the quandary between black or white is baffling to me. Counter intuitive though it is, white cars don’t “look” nearly as dirty as quickly as black cars. I’ve owned one black car once—given a choice of a white vehicle over a black, that’s easy in my experience. Good luck keeping that black vehicle“clean”—because you’ll need it.

Unless you enjoy washing your car 2-3 times a week to keep the look…
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 04-02-2024, 01:25 PM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
Torch Red is, of course, the choice of most die-hard Chiefs fans, duh?

However, the quandary between black or white is baffling to me. Counter intuitive though it is, white cars don’t “look” nearly as dirty as quickly as black cars. I’ve owned one black car once—given a choice of a white vehicle over a black, that’s easy in my experience. Good luck keeping that black vehicle“clean”—because you’ll need it.

Unless you enjoy washing your car 2-3 times a week to keep the look…

Well, I opted for black knowing that. I also assumed that a vette would definitely not be the daily driver, and you wouldn't be driving it in rain or snow. If you keep a cover on it in the garage, it should stay decently nice as long as you bust out some detailer and a microfiber cloth to remove bugs and splashes after each drive)
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 03:37 PM   #11
Diablo Negro

They look good in most colors but I like the Artic White or Silver. I love the black too but I have a black car and I wont be doing that again.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 03:39 PM   #12
MVP

Black even though I'm currently singing Red by Prince.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-02-2024, 04:09 PM   #13
Indian Twitter

I can hardly go anywhere that someone doesn't comment on the Laguna Blue Stingray. I haven't really put the hammer down in it though. I drove my '04 Coup up to 140 on a big hwy out in Pheonix. That was fast enough for me.

Laguna Blue

On the way to Phoenix we took the route through Payson and part of that route is flat and is in a National Forest. I'm tooling along going 100 or so and I see the Watch Out For Moose sign. I slowed to about 90 and I watched out for the Mosses. I didn't see any.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:20 PM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I can hardly go anywhere that someone doesn't comment on the Laguna Blue Stingray. I haven't really put the hammer down in it though. I drove my '04 Coup up to 140 on a big hwy out in Pheonix. That was fast enough for me.

On the way to Phoenix we took the route through Payson and part of that route is flat and is in a National Forest. I'm tooling along going 100 or so and I see the Watch Out For Moose sign. I slowed to about 90 and I watched out for the Mosses. I didn't see any.
Yup.

Always like that Royal Blue sort of color. Not navy but not powder blue. I think it was Toyota that had Blue Mica metallic on cars in the mid-90s and that was the first one where I was really wowed by the color on a sports car. Viper GTS Blue looks great as well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:24 PM   #15
Just a li'l Evel

THere's a guy in my neighborhood must be 85 years old has a black one. It; looks super badass. He drives it around town doing about 25 MPH.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.