Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2019, 02:19 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

The Fuller OPI blunder was one of the worst non-calls I’ve seen

I can’t remember many blatant misses as bad as this as long as I’ve been a fan.

The receiver had BOTH arms EXTENDED to push Fuller away to make that catch.

Does anyone have the footage?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:31 PM   #16
WhatUneed2Hear

The challenge rule was implemented to help get the Patriots another Superbowl. Nothing less, nothing more.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 02:31 PM   #17
Supporter

What’s bad is the Refs show have clearly seen it because that wounded duck had a lot of air time!
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 09-22-2019, 02:32 PM   #18
Perpetual Mediocrity

It's a stupid rule because they are never going to actually enforce it and call penalties for anything outside of the very "egregious" play that caused the rule in the first place.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 02:35 PM   #19
Supporter

But seriously the league needs to make sure these refs are up to date on eye exams and maybe give them hand/eye coordination drills during the week to sharpen them skills!
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 09-22-2019, 02:36 PM   #20
Thread I will end you.......

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...icit-to-30-19/
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:38 PM   #21
GDT white noise poster

The rule is stupid and was implemented to placate buttmad Saints fans.

I hope it screws the Saints at the end of a playoff game
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:41 PM   #22
Kind of a mod

Meh. It was there, but it wasn't "egregious," which is how I think it should be called even if we've seen weaker stuff called in previous years.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:46 PM   #23
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The bigger issue is the refs missing it in real time. I didn’t freak out about the reception, because i thought it was clear.

It wasn’t as bad as the DPI that screwed the Saints, so I’m not too surprised it wasn’t overturned. That play will probably be the measuring stick for these challenges.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:52 PM   #24
Everybody Lies.

Our biggest problem is we run right by the QB. On the same play, 4th down and up by 17, I think it was Thornhill that had a clean blitz right up the middle and somehow he ended up trying to tackle Lamar Jackson by the back of his shoes. The whole team needs to quit flying by the QB at 100 mph and put the brakes on a bit and TAKE HIM DOWN.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:02 PM   #25
I missed '69!

Don’t even have the rule if you are not going to use it. He likely doesn’t catch that ball without pushing off with both hands. To me that’s egregious.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:05 PM   #26
Veteran

The refs only see what they are paid to see. Lots of cheap/late hits today, few were called.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:07 PM   #27
The 23rd Pillar

Was it so blatant and obvious that a Ravens fan would say, “Yeah, that’s clearly OPI”? Because I think that’s how the NFL wants this to work. Only overturn missed calls that everyone would agree on.

I don’t think it rose to that level based on the limited replays I saw.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:28 PM   #28
Starter

If I had to bet, I’d say very few PI calls/non-calls get overturned until the playoffs, and I’d bet we can all guess the team it’ll end up helping in a critical situation.
44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.44yearsandcounting is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:29 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I can’t remember many blatant misses as bad as this as long as I’ve been a fan.

The receiver had BOTH arms EXTENDED to push Fuller away to make that catch.

Does anyone have the footage?
I agree. Why have it ****ing reviewable if you are not gonna overturn a blatant PI like that? He clearly extended his arms fully and there is no doubt it affected the outcome of the play.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:35 PM   #30
Bring it on Ahab!

If that's not OPI then nothing qualifies as OPI.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.