Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:27 PM   #14521
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
^^ I'd post a meme right about now but FMB! hated memes...and cilantro in the dinner thread
LOL yep, he said cilantro tasted like soap
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:40 PM   #14522
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Gonna make a beef stew tonight. No frills, just rib meat, potatoes, carrots, shallots, celery, onions, roasted garlic cloves, peas and corn. Maybe some big chunks of portabellas, not sure if I have any. Only extras are the cup and a half of french onion soup I made last week and about a cup of red wine I found in the fridge.

Oh, and if we're voting, I'm a 'yes' for changing the name to FMB! What's for Dinner? or whatever everyone likes.

Last edited by Megatron96; 03-02-2020 at 06:08 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 10:15 PM   #14523
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
LOL yep, he said cilantro tasted like soap
It's a genetic thing. My daughter freaks out over cilantro.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:35 AM   #14524
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
It's a genetic thing. My daughter freaks out over cilantro.
I'm in the same boat. Can't stand the stuff because it tastes like soap to me.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:43 PM   #14525
I'm with the banned.

My son has the cilantro/soap thing. I have to make up two batches of salsa when I make it.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:34 PM   #14526
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

If somebody were to ask me if I'd like my dish with, or without, cilantro, I'd choose without. I don't hate it, but I'm an opt-out if the option is there.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:37 PM   #14527
YOU take YOUR seat

cilantro tastes good to me in salsa or guac
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 04:44 PM   #14528
Damn it feels good.

Last night my g/f and I made shrimp tacos - so easy. Not completely from scratch, but close. The key, IMO, is fresh shrimp over frozen.

Shrimp | coated with olive oil, garlic salt, pepper, old bay
Small tortilla
Chunky red salsa
"Fiesta Lime" slaw
Avocado
Fresh lemon juice

Oven roasted some asparagus (garlic, garlic salt, pepper, etc. etc.) to go with, along with Spanish rice. It turned out great, and it's sooooo quick.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:55 PM   #14529
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Last night my g/f and I made shrimp tacos - so easy. Not completely from scratch, but close. The key, IMO, is fresh shrimp over frozen.

Shrimp | coated with olive oil, garlic salt, pepper, old bay
Small tortilla
Chunky red salsa
"Fiesta Lime" slaw
Avocado
Fresh lemon juice

Oven roasted some asparagus (garlic, garlic salt, pepper, etc. etc.) to go with, along with Spanish rice. It turned out great, and it's sooooo quick.
Jesus. That sounds fantastic. I think my dinner plans just changed.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:04 PM   #14530
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Cilantro might be elevated to toast status 'round here...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:18 PM   #14531
Ultrabanned

Smoked meatloaf with mashed sweet potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:31 PM   #14532
Supporter

Guy Fieri should do a show at Pablo's house.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:35 PM   #14533
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

yeah, im gonna need to know the specs on this Pablo!!! show me everything!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:04 AM   #14534
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Jesus. That sounds fantastic. I think my dinner plans just changed.
It's quick, simple, and delicious. For the slaw, I use https://www.dole.com/en/products/Sla...it-Fiesta-Lime and jazz it up a bit with lemon juice and small chunks of avocado.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:45 AM   #14535
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
It's quick, simple, and delicious. For the slaw, I use https://www.dole.com/en/products/Sla...it-Fiesta-Lime and jazz it up a bit with lemon juice and small chunks of avocado.

Shrimp/Fish Tacos are one of my favorites. My wife is going to make that for my Birthday dinner this week. Thanks again!

My job will be to eat that deliciousness and to concoct the margaritas
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.