Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 10:32 AM   #16771
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I had a 20 oz Rib Eye on the bone at The Keg Steakhouse in Tempe Marketplace and it was a homerun! Cooked perfect, tender, closer to 24 oz., very little fat.

Had a baked potato with butter and charred creamed corn with green chilies.

Started with baked shrimp app and toasted brie with pepper jelly and crostini.

Two Voodoo Ranger IPA beers and a glass of Quilt Cab Sav

The damage for me attached.
Get to the weight loss thread you ****!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:03 AM   #16772
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Tonight it will be poor man's burnt ends...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 11:08 AM   #16773
Supporter

So I had Sous Vide'd some chicken breasts to eat in the tractor, and didn't end up eating them. Dad also bought me 20 lb of Vedalias from the Shriners. So I sautéed the onions and tried to use the same pan to get a sear/re-warm the chicken.

I got a shit sear because it was a non-stick, and the plating looks like balls, but it was really good for a 15 minute lunch. REALLY good for a 15 minute lunch. Surprised really. I'll be doing it again.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 03:18 PM   #16774
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Did you eat the potato skin?

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 03:19 PM   #16775
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Get to the weight loss thread you ****!
I leave Amazon June 15th and go on a 6-12 month Sabbatical to do my weight loss program again.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 03:33 PM   #16776
Who's your daddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Chicken Curry. Good heat and spice level, no coconut milk.

E29-D5-AC0-1-C2-E-4966-8-D4-C-3-C74554-FB941
Damn that looks good!
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2022, 03:52 PM   #16777

These turned out very VERY well...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 05:01 PM   #16778
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So I had Sous Vide'd some chicken breasts to eat in the tractor, and didn't end up eating them.
Brand new sentence.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 05:24 PM   #16779
Ain't no relax!

What, you've never had a nice warm bag of tractor chicken?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 05:44 PM   #16780
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Brand new sentence.
Sous vide’d they at home and threw them in the fridge. Threw in a cooler lunchbox for lunch.

I’ve cooked and vacuum sealed chicken and sirloin before.

I think I’ve met my lifetime quota for ****ing sandwiches.
Old 05-16-2022, 05:45 PM   #16781
MVP

Chili fries.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-16-2022, 07:20 PM   #16782
Cheat Death

First meal I've cooked myself in nearly 4 months after breaking the ever living shit out of my leg and relocating to the desert.

Went light with a Thai chicken salad. Feel like there's going to be a lot of salads on the menu whenever its triple digits outside.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 07:29 PM   #16783

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
First meal I've cooked myself in nearly 4 months after breaking the ever living shit out of my leg and relocating to the desert.

Went light with a Thai chicken salad. Feel like there's going to be a lot of salads on the menu whenever its triple digits outside.

Wise to eat salad..
Old 05-16-2022, 07:35 PM   #16784
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

I had forgotten you broke your leg. How's the recovery going?
Old 05-16-2022, 07:44 PM   #16785
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I had forgotten you broke your leg. How's the recovery going?
Doing PT but still on crutches, which makes cooking a struggle.

Get some new films taken next week and will go from there.

Thanks for asking.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.