Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:15 PM   #16021
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Stuffed mushrooms and smashed garlic parm potatoes for a little early victory dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did you stuff the mushrooms with? Normal cream cheese mixture or something else.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:16 PM   #16022
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Stuffed mushrooms and smashed garlic parm potatoes for a little early victory dinner.

Looks pretty tasty! How many people are actually eating on a feast like that?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:36 PM   #16023
Ultrabanned

Those are spinach artichoke but they're hyvee made. I usually do a cream cheese and hot sausage stuffing if I feel like making them.

And two people. And lots of leftovers. Eat the best bites of the steak and make a steak breakfast burrito the morning after with the rest.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:42 PM   #16024
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Those are spinach artichoke but they're hyvee made. I usually do a cream cheese and hot sausage stuffing if I feel like making them.

And two people. And lots of leftovers. Eat the best bites of the steak and make a steak breakfast burrito the morning after with the rest.
Awesome!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:45 PM   #16025
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I was going have Buffalo burgers for the game tomorrow but stupid ****ing ****s Dillons quit selling Buffalo burgers ****ing pillowbiters.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 08:41 PM   #16026
MVP

I'm using a gift card and a promo for pot stickers from Noodles & Co. They are in Flagstaff but I have this new vacuum food carrier that is suppose to keep food within 10 degrees for an hour. Time for the test.

I have 2 3.5lb flank steaks I am going to dry brine for smoking this week. Smoked taters, veggies, and pumpkin gouda for avocado scalloped taters. It's a stretch but someone's got to try it.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 04:25 PM   #16027
Ultrabanned

Just a watch party app. Smoked this queso and that's the only way to go moving forward.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 04:37 PM   #16028
MVP

welcome to Kroger making money vs offering service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I was going have Buffalo burgers for the game tomorrow but stupid ****ing ****s Dillons quit selling Buffalo burgers ****ing bundle of stickss.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2021, 04:38 PM   #16029
Seeking the Truth daily

white chili game time, some queso and chips, cold beer...winter bock

too nervous to do much else
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 05:17 PM   #16030
Supporter

Quote:

Just a watch party app. Smoked this queso and that's the only way to go moving forward.

You have a recipe for that noise?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:45 PM   #16031
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
Thanks man. I absolutely love garlic. Do you mess with packaged pot roast seasonings like McCormick or just do your own melody of spices
Ass packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix. Follow directions. Can't go wrong.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:19 PM   #16032
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Italian wedding soup

Just curious about your broth—is it chicken or beef? Because when I make Italian Wedding Soup, my broth is pale. I use chicken broth. Or is your's just green from the escarole being cooked in the broth longer?

Here's mine from earlier in the thread.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=11875
Attached Images

BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:46 AM   #16033
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You have a recipe for that noise?
Yeah, no prob.

1lb breakfast sausage, big block of velveeta, 8oz block cream cheese, then I sauteed an onion, red pepper and 3-4 garlic cloves. Added a can of rotel after the pic. Grated some parmesan just a little bit, then threw in some cheese slices I had in the fridge. That's colby-jack, swiss and monterey jack in there also. Used just one each but will prolly go two each next time. I've been adding whatever random sliced cheese I have in lately just for contrast. Then I smoked for about an hour at 275 with post oak just until it all melted and came together, added about a cup of milk to increase creaminess at the end.

Even if you just did the standard velveeta, meat and rotel and put a little smoke on it, it makes a huge difference. I'll definitely do it this way going forward.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:53 AM   #16034
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, no prob.

1lb breakfast sausage, big block of velveeta, 8oz block cream cheese, then I sauteed an onion, red pepper and 3-4 garlic cloves. Added a can of rotel after the pic. Grated some parmesan just a little bit, then threw in some cheese slices I had in the fridge. That's colby-jack, swiss and monterey jack in there also. Used just one each but will prolly go two each next time. I've been adding whatever random sliced cheese I have in lately just for contrast. Then I smoked for about an hour at 275 with post oak just until it all melted and came together, added about a cup of milk to increase creaminess at the end.

Even if you just did the standard velveeta, meat and rotel and put a little smoke on it, it makes a huge difference. I'll definitely do it this way going forward.
The last one I did I added cream of mushroom soup to and some BBQ rub, came out great.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:56 AM   #16035
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
The last one I did I added cream of mushroom soup to and some BBQ rub, came out great.
Yeah the cream of mushroom is a good addition too. I used to make one with it but just haven't thought about that in a while. That would give it some extra flavor and creaminess and I could omit the milk at the end. I like the rub idea though, will have to throw some in next time around.