Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2022, 04:06 PM  
Cheat Death

Coca-Cola Starlight

I don't normally mess with a bunch of soda, especially non-clear sodas, but I took a flier on one of these new Coke (Zero) Starlights and really enjoyed it.

Its got a reddish hue similar to Cheerwine. The flavor is almost like a cotton candy Coke with notes of berry, vanilla and maybe a hint of graham cracker.

I enjoyed it enough that I got a second one while killing some time this afternoon.

Their marketing is super gimmicky though, some "space flavored" type nonsense but I recommend giving one a whirl if you see it.

https://www.coca-cola.com/us/en/crea...ight-is-coming
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:56 AM   #31
Ain't no relax!

Man, how creepy is it that he stares directly at the camera, while sipping?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:07 PM   #32
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I gotta say....Reviewbrah noticed a lot of the same flavors as others have mentioned.

Here's where my personal problem comes in...KCUnited is recommending the zero sugar, while Reviewbrah is pounding the table for the full strength version.

Those are two men whose taste buds I've really come to trust over the years. I'm conflicted. Gonna have to grab a can of both and do a side by side. I need stability back in my life.
Ha. I honestly don't think I could finish a full flavor soda of any flavor. Its been too long and I've developed a taste for diet soda, which even then I probably only drink a handful of a year (cola specifically and not clear diet sodas). I feel Reviewbrah was struggling with the difference between full flav and diet and how it affected the flavors. Seems like he doesn't like diet sodas in general.

So if you lean full flav in general, it makes since that the full flav would likely be more appealing. Same for diet/zero drinkers.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 12:38 PM   #33
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Man, how creepy is it that he stares directly at the camera, while sipping?
That's one of my favorite parts of his vids, lol. The dude just silently eats/drinks while staring at the camera. With food, he'll do it for a good 5 or 6 bites, too.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:39 PM   #34
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Ha. I honestly don't think I could finish a full flavor soda of any flavor. Its been too long and I've developed a taste for diet soda, which even then I probably only drink a handful of a year (cola specifically and not clear diet sodas). I feel Reviewbrah was struggling with the difference between full flav and diet and how it affected the flavors. Seems like he doesn't like diet sodas in general.

So if you lean full flav in general, it makes since that the full flav would likely be more appealing. Same for diet/zero drinkers.
Yeah, I was just having a bit of fun with that last post. My admiration of yalls taste buds is true, though.

Someone earlier in this thread was giving you shit for reviewing it like a craft beer. If only the knew, lol.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:45 PM   #35
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yeah, I was just having a bit of fun with that last post. My admiration of yalls taste buds is true, though.

Someone earlier in this thread was giving you shit for reviewing it like a craft beer. If only the knew, lol.
Respect to Reviewbrah for the Pisner Urquell glassware in that review.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:34 PM   #36
Veteran

I purchased a pack of Starlight Coke Zeros. Do they only come in infant size?
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:35 PM   #37
Veteran

I also taste some cotton candy but I'm thinking there's hints of bubblegum flavor in there as well. It's a little too sweet like regular Coke for me, I think.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:41 PM   #38
Most Valuable Villain

Tasted meh. Was not a fan.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:21 AM   #39
You Sweetie!

will try it.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:01 AM   #40
Politically Incorrect

I still haven't had a single soda in 2022.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:56 PM   #41
Immanentize The Eschaton

Saw this a few days ago at a giant gas station while grabbing my regular Cherry Coke. Went with the regular because I was on lunch and didn't want to get stuck with something I didn't like. I need gas though so I'll grab one if they still have them. Possible review incoming.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 05:28 PM   #42
Immanentize The Eschaton

Yeah. This shit is garbage. If unicorns were real, and they pissed in bottles, and places sold those bottles as a cold drink...this would be it. Tastes like an unfrozen bubble gum flavored Slurpee. Same annoying chemically enhanced aftertaste that you get if you notice some thawed Slurpee left in the cup and you drink it because it's still cold.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2022, 06:54 PM
alicestevens
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:17 PM   #43
The White Skip Bayless

I love the stuff in Zero. I do wonder though if anybody else is left with a ‘Minty’ aftertaste with the stuff though like I have.
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2022, 11:11 AM   #44
MVP

Tried it.

Disappointing
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2022, 11:33 AM   #45
Cheat Death

I'm still digging it yall.

I have noticed a significant difference between straight from the bottle and poured over ice though. It seems that pouring into a plastic vessel over ice mutes the perceived sweetness and cotton candy/bubble gum potency.

So for me, straight from the bottle is the way to go.