Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2019, 02:55 PM  
MVP

***** Official 2019-2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 09-25-2019 at 04:19 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:06 AM   #2086
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Bill Rafertry is hot garbage as a color man.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:10 AM   #2087
Perpetual Mediocrity

Nothing against Kaun (who was a solid enough big and who showed up in a big way against Davidson), but I think if Aldrich played more in this game they would have won easily.

Of course it all worked out though.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:15 AM   #2088
World's Best Boss

Was it Skip Towne who carried an irrational hatred of Sasha Kahn that lasted for like, 5 years after we won the title?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:18 AM   #2089
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Was it Skip Towne who carried an irrational hatred of Sasha Kahn that lasted for like, 5 years after we won the title?
CoMo
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:20 AM   #2090
Would an idiot do that?

They're in a bit of trouble here.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:21 AM   #2091
Perpetual Mediocrity

Notable players on this championship team and their career stats:

Chalmers (3 years): 18.5 WS, .236 WS/48
Aldrich (3 years): 16.5 WS, .282 WS/48
Collins (4 years): 16.5 WS, .162 WS/48
Rush (3 years): 14.9 WS, .174 WS/48
Robinson (4 years): 12.7 WS, .153 WS/48
Jackson (4 years): 11.9 WS, .229 WS/48
Kaun (4 years): 11.8 WS, .212 WS/48
Arthur (2 years): 10.6 WS, .236 WS/48
Reed (4 years): 10.4 WS, .138 WS/48

Chalmers and Aldrich were particularly ridiculous.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:23 AM   #2092
Would an idiot do that?

That bank shot was the 'oh shit moment' on par with Mahomes' interception in the 4th quarter.... you still know you can't completely rule them out, but damn...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:30 AM   #2093
Would an idiot do that?

That inbound steal and three... I replayed that about 20 times.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:31 AM   #2094

I still remember this night and where we were.

What a game
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:34 AM   #2095
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I still remember this night and where we were.

What a game
When Mario took the three, I jumped in the air with the shot (almost hit my head on the ceiling fan) and as I came down the shot went through and my knees buckled and I crumpled to the floor in a heap.

When we got the 4th down sack on Jimmy G. I also jumped in the air (almost hit my head on my dad's low basement ceiling) and crumpled to the floor in a heap.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:37 AM   #2096
Would an idiot do that?

I had forgotten they ran that same play the year prior in the Big 12 Championship game against Texas... watched that game last weekend.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:38 AM   #2097
Dazed and Confused

BOOM!!!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:40 AM   #2098
Perpetual Mediocrity

Bill Raftery* has been super annoying the entire game I must say.

Edit: Sorry that's Bill Packer.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:41 AM   #2099
Would an idiot do that?

Watched this game alone in my apartment in Omaha, which was a stark contrast from being in Lawrence for KU/Syracuse... had to work late and didn't catch up to live TV until fairly late in the 2nd half, so I wasn't even online or paying attention to my phone.

It was a rough morning, but not nearly as rough as the Monday after the Super Bowl... granted, I was 12 years younger.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:43 AM   #2100

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Bill Raftery has been super annoying the entire game I must say.
He does his best to ruin every game he calls.