Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2022, 10:30 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Because people are still stuck on "Veach doesn't value CB highly". He's never had the chance to be able to grab one. We reportedly were in on Gladney in the 1st but got sniped and then he got sniped in the 2nd, I think it was 2019, for CBs that he liked.
What corner are you really going to trade up for? I don't think any of them are worth going after aggressively.

You use Gladney as an example but Bert wasn't motivated to flip any picks to land him.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2022, 10:34 AM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
What corner are you really going to trade up for? I don't think any of them are worth going after aggressively.

You use Gladney as an example but Bert wasn't motivated to flip any picks to land him.
I don't mean trading up very far. I could see 4-5 spots to grab one of the guys like Booth or Elam.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 11:30 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't mean trading up very far. I could see 4-5 spots to grab one of the guys like Booth or Elam.
Maybe Veach is more thirsty now but not sure that I agree.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:39 PM   #5
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
If he really wants one of those guys, I think he can stay put.

Booth, Elam and Gordon. He will get one of those guys right where we are, IF he takes a CB that high.

I feel like Edge and WR are going to be round one priorities, possibly Safety if the board dictates.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:54 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
If he really wants one of those guys, I think he can stay put.

Booth, Elam and Gordon. He will get one of those guys right where we are, IF he takes a CB that high.

I feel like Edge and WR are going to be round one priorities, possibly Safety if the board dictates.
I'm really going to laugh if we don't take a WR in the first round. The amount of bitching and whining between the end of round 1 and our pick at 50 is going to be amazing to watch.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 01:59 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
I'm really going to laugh if we don't take a WR in the first round. The amount of bitching and whining between the end of round 1 and our pick at 50 is going to be amazing to watch.
Imagine if they have to wait until 62 or 94... The place might implode.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:02 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Imagine if they have to wait until 62 or 94... The place might implode.
I'm here for it....and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't wait until then. People are looking at this WR group and thinking that it's missing a true #1 WR. It is...I'll agree with that. But there also isn't any fix right now where you're getting one. I'm not trading up for Jameson Williams.

Get a guy in the 2nd and then another one later on.....and the offense will be just fine. Even with how it stands right now....we're a top 10 offense.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 02:42 PM   #9
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Im trying not to get to locked on to any position or player for that matter. Veach has surprised us all, every year. If people are being reasonable, there is no reason to doubt Mr. Veach at this point. Therefor NO reason to freak out at whatever he does. I cant wait to see how it plays out!!

Im only guessing because thats all we can do, my guess is Edge and WR in round 1.

If that turns out to be Edge and CB/S, sweet.

If its WR and CB/S and he waits on Edge? How would you feel about that?
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:45 PM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Im trying not to get to locked on to any position or player for that matter. Veach has surprised us all, every year. If people are being reasonable, there is no reason to doubt Mr. Veach at this point. Therefor NO reason to freak out at whatever he does. I cant wait to see how it plays out!!

Im only guessing because thats all we can do, my guess is Edge and WR in round 1.

I mean, it doesn't really matter how I feel about it. The only way I'm going to be pissed is if he doesn't come out of this draft with at least one DE.
Old 04-22-2022, 04:14 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:

I wouldn't freak out. There's a solid group of guys in Mafe, Jackson, Thomas, Ebiketie, Williams, or Paschal and at least a few of them should be available at 50. Now if he waits until 62, that could be problematic.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.