Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have on the roster?
Toney 117 75.97%
Moore 28 18.18%
Leaked nude photos of Gaz 9 5.84%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2024, 03:30 AM   #2
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You ever watch his game against Dallas in his rookie season?

You ever see the way he moves in general?

Compare that to Skyy Moore. His best play in the NFL to date was on a broken coverage against the Jaguars.
I hear he's a great guy but from a football perspective Sky brings absolutely nothing to the table. Nothing.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 06:11 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:

Compare that to Skyy Moore. His best play in the NFL to date was on a broken coverage against the Jaguars.
Best play was Corn Dog 2 in the SB.

But yeah, he blows goats.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:43 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:

No, I never watched his game from three years ago when he was playing for a different team. I understand that he has more career highlights than Skyy Moore. I would hope so for his sake.

Both guys should get a chance in training camp but if they don't produce the team should feel comfortable to part ways with either player.

They helped us win the SB in 2022 but their absence helped us win the SB in 2023.

I'm still picking Moore because he's less of a locker room distraction but I can't justify keeping Moore either. He needs to contribute to have a roster spot.

If the poll had the option of "Neither" we'd all probably click it.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.