Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
I don't know if Rosen will end up being any good or not. None of us do. But he probably went to the best situation out of any of the the rest of the QBs.
I think he'll probably be playing in the desert for like 40 seasons.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:39 AM   #3
He's Mahomie!

I see him crying on the sideline just like Paxton Lynch.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 11:47 AM   #4
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I see him crying on the sideline just like Paxton Lynch.
That is a horrible comparison, Rosen isn't a moron that doesn't know how to play that spot.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 01:46 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

All of the questions were "how do you feel about going #10", "How do you feel about being the 4th QB taken", how do you feel about sliding all the way down to 10.

The questions were all baiting him. He was honest and really didn't say anything wrong.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:42 AM   #6
He's Mahomie!

I'm trying to find the video from the draft room last night with Rosen. I could have SWORN that Bo Derek was sitting to his left. Anyone else notice this?
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:53 AM   #7
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
I'm trying to find the video from the draft room last night with Rosen. I could have SWORN that Bo Derek was sitting to his left. Anyone else notice this?
He must have known where he was going, so they started their own “Ten” club!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:18 PM   #8
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Ok...I need this answered.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:52 AM   #9

I don’t see anything wrong with it and think it’s being taken out of context a bit:

Last edited by rico; 04-27-2018 at 11:36 AM..
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 11:20 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I don’t see anything wrong with and think it’s being taken out of context a bit:

Yeah everyone should watch this before labeling him.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:07 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
I don’t see anything wrong with it and think it’s being taken out of context a bit:

He saw several teams (Cleveland twice, New York Jets, Buffalo, and Denver) with a clear need at QB pass him over. I can see him feeling jaded. He did say that once he heard his name called it went away. He's probably WAY better off in Arizona, and said as much.
jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:11 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallmon View Post
He saw several teams (Cleveland twice, New York Jets, Buffalo, and Denver) with a clear need at QB pass him over. I can see him feeling jaded. He did say that once he heard his name called it went away. He's probably WAY better off in Arizona, and said as much.
I agree.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:07 PM   #13
You Sweetie!

Quote:

No he's definitely a douchebag
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
No he's definitely a douchebag
Socially, if I were a world class football player...I probably wouldn’t hang out with him. Likely wouldn’t have much in common.

Douchebag? Maybe... people who know him personally are probably just as much or more mixed compared to the mixed perceptions of him on CP. Depends on who you ask, I guess.

But the dude seems to have the “tude” and the capacity to be a good QB. I think so.

If he were a less-hyped athlete, this interview probably wouldn’t have gained any steam...there are likely a thousand + draftees who have given similar interviews, but you’ll never know it because they didn’t have the hype (or the QB position, which gets more attention).

I dunno, dude...
Old 04-27-2018, 11:33 AM   #15
MVP

He's just pissed off he lost a few millions due due the drop. Manhattan Beach rich kid
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.