Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-25-2019, 03:32 PM   #36166
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
How in the world was his last draft good?
Most of this year's draft is still in the league six months later? Maybe that's Elway's criterion for success now.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #36167
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
There is no reasoning with tucker. They are delusional and confused about everything.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-25-2019, 04:07 PM   #36168
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Eh, more often than not I'll get it right... and I didn't make any predictions in that comment.
Nah, your predictions are vague AND they suck
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2019, 04:11 PM   #36169
Supporter

Quote:
I was thinking that too. Last year was good. I won't argue that.(although they should have gone QB instead of Chubby). But this year's draft is nothing special. Better than most Failway drafts I guess. But that's not exactly a high bar to reach for.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2019, 04:15 PM   #36170
Consuming CP souls

Chubb was an AWFUL pick. Especially since they let Barrett go as a result
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:07 PM   #36171
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post

Seriously??? You cant make season wins and good coaching hire predictions to save your life, bro.
The last few years have been off, sure.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:49 PM   #36172
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
...His last 2 drafts have been very good...

...They should have made a big run at Mike McCarthy...

...Risner was a steal ...

...2018 John drafted 3 stud starters by going BPA, Chubb, Sutton, Freeman...

...The real question, outside of if Lock is a legit QB...

...If I were John I would be shopping for a QB, I wanted them to trade for Mullins during the offseason but they got Flaccid instead. I would have made a call to San Fran last Friday and brought him in to take over for Flaccid the rest of this year.
Wanna know how I know you're a ****ing reerun?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:04 PM   #36173
MVP

Quote:
So, I dunno how the season unfolds, but I'll put it here and we can check back around midnight on 10/17. Since Manning left and after the SB year...

In 2018, KC won 27-24 @ Denver.
In 2017, KC won 27-23 @ Denver.
In 2016, KC won 30-27 (OT) @ Denver.

Thursday Night Football - October 17, 2019...
Broncos 37
Chiefs 34

It will be a fairly high scoring affair
, but Denver will pull out the W and snap the streak. Denver hasn't beaten KC in Denver since 2014 and they've lost 7 straight, that will end on 10/17/2019.
Just checking back on your prediction....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:27 PM   #36174
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I would have been more optimistic about the Keesum signing than Flacco...he hasn't been good for a long time...at least there was a slight chance Case was a late bloomer.

Horseface, essentially, has just conceded the season...and the only rational thought is he knew nobody was going to buy tickets to see Keester play...and plans on drafting Lock and sitting him a year. Flacco is a one year rental...I cant believe they agreed to throw in a high 4th round pick.

He's being the greasy, used car salesman he's always been...bait-n-switch after another QB flop. He is going to end paying Keesum $28 million for one 6-10 season..

Whatever half-assed strategy he came up with on a scotch-infused bender...it's topping his already growing legacy of terrible choices.
Here's my prediction from February....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2019, 06:35 AM   #36175
#triggering

Quote:
Just checking back on your prediction....
Yep - total miss...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-26-2019, 06:46 AM   #36176
MVP

Quote:
Yep - total miss...
To be fair...I thought KC might lose this game back then too. Thursday night games haven't been kind to the Chiefs...
Old 10-26-2019, 06:54 AM   #36177
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
To be fair...I thought KC might lose this game back then too. Thursday night games haven't been kind to the Chiefs...
Not me. I called it as 27 - 20 KC in the game thread. Denver is a poorly coached, no talent, shit team.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-26-2019, 07:01 AM   #36178

Quote:
Yep - total miss...

Along with "Hardly a collapse," "9 - 7," "I'm good with Fangio," "Munchack will fix the OL," "Doubt the win streak reaches 5," and my favorite one,"This will be a quick turnaround."

You did nail the "Mayfield is a douche and I don't want to see him in Denver" take though. So there's that.
Old 10-26-2019, 07:24 AM   #36179
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Not me. I called it as 27 - 20 KC in the game thread. Denver is a poorly coached, no talent, shit team.
So were the Raiders...didn't prevent them from getting 3 plays after time expired and an offensive PI call reversed.
Old 10-26-2019, 08:21 AM   #36180

Quote:
So were the Raiders...didn't prevent them from getting 3 plays after time expired and an offensive PI call reversed.

Drop the microphone and walk away...