Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2014, 10:06 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?

Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Simply Red; 03-26-2020 at 07:11 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 03:52 AM   #211
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
any proof these things work? not to mention various height differences in people
They work for sure.

Nature intended human beings to squat to relief themselves not sit comfortably on a porcelain throne.

The WORST toilet for people are the handicap stalls because they elevate you to a very unnatural position of sitting in a high chair with your feet barely touching the floor. Most people need to push too hard and that causes problems.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 04:13 PM   #212
Be Kind To Your Pets

Prunes.
Solve everything.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 04:15 PM   #213
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Most people need to push too hard and that causes problems.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:50 PM   #214
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Keto diet poops have given me best poops and saves me on tp because it's one wipers 90% of the time. Coffee keeps me regulated so I'm not constipated.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:14 AM   #215
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

wife gave away 5 or 6 rolls of teepee from my personal stash to a co-worker (or client) in dire need. im not a hoarder, i've always bought the mega jumbo rolls (before the madness).

we're down to about a weeks' supply left and have not bought any since the first of february. im trying to decide if i need to trade her in for the newer model. ive had a good run with her and im kind of torn. maybe i'll listen to the awesome advice from CP.

Let's Go!!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:56 AM   #216
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
wife gave away 5 or 6 rolls of teepee from my personal stash to a co-worker (or client) in dire need. im not a hoarder, i've always bought the mega jumbo rolls (before the madness).

we're down to about a weeks' supply left and have not bought any since the first of february. im trying to decide if i need to trade her in for the newer model. ive had a good run with her and im kind of torn. maybe i'll listen to the awesome advice from CP.

Let's Go!!!!

Picture of said wife for better understanding your peculiar predicament. Could help factor in knowledge for best advice possible.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:37 PM   #217
In Search of a Life

I was fairly constipated last night and took a handful of laxatives to help with the issue.

Woke up a few hours later to leave a Friday the 13th looking scene in the toilet. What a relief.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-28-2020, 01:37 PM   #218
Cynical Misanthrope

Ever since I had my Gall bladder removed, pooping has not been an issue.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 04:04 PM   #219
Cynical Misanthrope

frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:35 PM   #220
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Appears to have given you a stutter though...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 03:11 PM   #221
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Appears to have given you a stutter though...

In other news, my pooping is now back to normal.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:38 PM   #222
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I was fairly constipated last night and took a handful of laxatives to help with the issue.

Woke up a few hours later to leave a Friday the 13th looking scene in the toilet. What a relief.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:51 PM   #223
Banned

I'm a damned bidet flowing the wrong way.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:14 AM   #224
Life is changing..

I'm heading in now. Will report back.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:15 AM   #225
Inmem 2.0

I bleed when I shit
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.