Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:37 PM  
MVP

Round two regroup

Who's on your wish list for round 2?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:47 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
We need a LT badly, but man a really good TE would be appealing too.

Hoping for LT. All those picks in the 4th and 5th will be a LOT of fun.
We do but how much better are these guys going to be than Morris. I'd say a few left are better prospects but it will thin out fast.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:12 AM   #17
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Trade-up ammo is still available.

I could see going up to around 50 with the Eagles for the T they like the best, for sure.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:14 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
We do but how much better are these guys going to be than Morris. I'd say a few left are better prospects but it will thin out fast.
We need a true experienced starter at LT

Wanya Morris

A second-team All-Big 12 selection by AP … played in nine games and started eight at right tackle

Played in six games in a backup role at left tackle …

Maybe he could take over for Taylor at RT?
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:20 AM   #19
Starter

Trade a 5th rounder and Lucas Niang to the Saints for Trevor penning. See if Andy Heck can get him right. We were reported to be high on him.

Then in the 4th round you can look at Javon foster, Christian Jones, Brandon Coleman, or Walter Rouse.

Use the 3rd rounder on a Orhohoro or Maason Smith
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-26-2024, 09:43 AM   #20
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Would like either OT or DT round 2. Some rankings per NFL.com

OT Rankings
Blake Fisher - 54
Christian Jones - 55
Roger Rosengarten - 67
Matt Goncalves - 88
Patrick Paul - 102

DT Rankings
Jer'Zhan Newton - 25
Braden Fiske - 38
Kris Jenkins - 48
Ruke Orhorhoro - 62
Brandon Dorlus - 65

Source: https://www.nfl.com/news/best-prospe...2024-nfl-draft
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:48 AM   #21
MVP

Patrick Paul #2 pass pro grade in the draft, only 7 hurries against him last season
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2024-04-26 at 8.47.57 AM.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	127414  
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:55 AM   #22
MVP

Always torn between **** it trade up get your guys in 1/2/3 and MAH VALUE MAH PICKS
Old 04-26-2024, 10:37 AM   #23
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Patriots would have a killer draft going if they snagged Maye and Mitchell.
Hey man don’t quote yourself dude that’s not cool. Dont you know I'm you?
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 10:44 AM   #24
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Patrick Paul #2 pass pro grade in the draft, only 7 hurries against him last season
He'll be gone in the first five picks, unfortunately.

I think we might actually miss out on OT this year, at least someone that has a chance to come in and start week 1.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 10:45 AM   #25
Starter

There’s only two options for chiefs in second round..let me break it down for you simple minded folk.

Trade up for Mckinstry as soon as Dejean comes off the board

Draft Kingsley at end of round.

Later rounds they should pick up a TE and RB.
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-26-2024, 11:05 AM   #26
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaGOback View Post
Hey man don’t quote yourself dude that’s not cool. Dont you know I'm you?
I was off the board for a bit but I thought that it was funny that someone thought I created a mult that loved Worthy.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-26-2024, 11:10 AM   #27
Starter

I don’t even love worthy. I wanted one of the two Texas wr. And HATED the idea of drafting LT who would most likely be converting from RT in college. In the first round. In a 3 peat year. Why exactly would you do that with a HOF QB? Ya, it makes 0 sense. And I seriously doubt they were considering OT for a second. They leaked OT to that dumb reporter to prevent a WR run in end of round and scammed buffalo.
Old 04-26-2024, 11:11 AM   #28
Generational Player

Quote:
I don’t even love worthy. I wanted one of the two Texas wr. And HATED the idea of drafting LT who would most likely be converting from RT in college. In the first round. In a 3 peat year. Why exactly would you do that with a HOF QB? Ya, it makes 0 sense. And I seriously doubt they were considering LT for a second. They leaked LT to that dumb reporter to prevent a WR run in end of round and scammed buffalo.
Yeah, not a fan of Worthy pre-draft but we improved the offense and he will be a vertical #2 the entire time he is here. I wanted more upside but we got on base.

I also didn't want another project or defensive player with the 1st round pick.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-26-2024, 11:19 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

If they wait until the end of the 2nd the likely options are the kid from Yale or Rosengarten. I think Sumataia goes in the next three picks and then Paul and Fisher soon after.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 11:21 AM   #30
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
There’s only two options for chiefs in second round..let me break it down for you simple minded folk.

Trade up for Mckinstry as soon as Dejean comes off the board

Draft Kingsley at end of round.

Later rounds they should pick up a TE and RB.
Who is simple-minded?

Trading up for a non-T would be pretty epicly stupid.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.