Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 09:40 PM  
Banned

Good game Chiefs fans

The Chiefs are just the better team. By a lot.

No if’s, ands, or butts about it.

We could have played that game 3 times and the Chiefs would win all 3.

Bills need to steal whatever secret sauce the Raiders have.

Good luck against the Bucs!
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-26-2021, 10:55 AM   #121
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’ll admit it:

Jeff Fisher > Daquix > Stoolerdane > Ubeja > Asterix
Well, that's not wrong.... I thought JF was a funny parody account (I hope that's what it was, anyway).

The three in the middle are like asking if you prefer hemorrhoids, kidney stones, or a UTI.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:03 PM   #122
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
This needs more eyes on it, great shit.

[OC] I'd say the stage is set. from r/KansasCityChiefs

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:07 PM   #123
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yeah, the Chiefs sub (along with the Ravens') is know for those, and that's the most fitting and hilarious recap of a playoff week ever.

"I bet" ...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:09 PM   #124
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:13 PM   #125
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Well, that's not wrong.... I thought JF was a funny parody account (I hope that's what it was, anyway).

The three in the middle are like asking if you prefer hemorrhoids, kidney stones, or a UTI.
I've had all 3 & there's a huge difference between them!

1. Kidney Stones - never want them ever again...worst pain of my life.
2. UTI - pissing fire is not fun.
3. Hemorrhoids - I've had them lanced because I couldn't sit still.

I've listed them in the order they irritated me.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:16 PM   #126
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

[OC] I'd say the stage is set. from r/KansasCityChiefs

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.