Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-03-2020, 06:58 PM  
In Mahomes I trust!

Google Home - Who won the Super Bowl

Please forgive me and MOD's you are free to delete but, I have a Google home. It is so AWESOME to ask, "Hey Google, who won Superbowl LIV, 54?" The answer is ALWAYS - "The Kansas City Chiefs" That is all!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-03-2020, 07:01 PM   #2
Banned

My favorite team is, perhaps coincidentally, also named the Kansas City Chiefs!
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 08:23 PM   #3
Thread I will end you.......

Because Mahomes!!!
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 08:29 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Ironically, my initials are LJF, IV so the LIV is incredible that this happened this SB! My wife screamed at the TV more than I did and willed the VICTORY. Should have heard her during the National Championship Clemson vs. LSU earlier! LOL! crazy times right now but incredible at the same time. It is awesome to be football fans! Hope the future gets fixed sooner than later - Planeteers be well!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 08:36 PM   #5
MVP

Check if it knows super bowl MVP.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-03-2020, 08:58 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

Another fun fact, I was 7 (lucky number!) years old when the Chiefs won SB IV! Again, LJF, IV initials! Would have been 3 SB victories if D Ford could have stayed behind the LOS! (we would have beaten the Rams) Then we could have had the possibility of 4 SB victories back to back to back! Glad we beat his "NEW" team in SB LIV! Moving forward, I see a dynasty evolving! Geaux Chiefs! Yes, I am drinking.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:42 PM   #7
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
My favorite team is, perhaps coincidentally, also named the Kansas City Chiefs!
There are a surprising amount of Chiefs fans here on ChiefsPlanet. I am also a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. They play professional football in the National Football League. I prefer them to the other 31 teams, because they are my favorite.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:09 PM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
There are a surprising amount of Chiefs fans here on ChiefsPlanet. I am also a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. They play professional football in the National Football League. I prefer them to the other 31 teams, because they are my favorite.
Needs a nice vocaroo' ^^
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:20 PM   #9
Alpha Omega

Ask it who died for your sins.
Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.Jesus Christ is not part of the Right 53.