Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:21 PM   #7741
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I worked at a small print shop out of college from the old Danny Edwards location on Grand. We did some work for him and when I delivered his printing, he would feed me whatever the special was that day, nice enough guy.

I went to the new location about 5 years ago and he had gotten a bit pricey, food was still pretty good from what I remember.
it was close, his beans are different but I don't mind then that way, I thought it was pretty good. It's been a year or so since I was there.

Today my buddy came by and brought us some tacos and burritos from Daisy's at 11th and ks ave. Where el pollo rey used to be.

It was REALLY ****ing good.

Also brought us some al pastor nachos, they were huge and damn good.

Ill go again.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:40 PM   #7742
I like Pie!

Poverty dinner, hamburger helper, side salad and ****ing toast.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170510_205031.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	114391  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:42 PM   #7743
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

I want to hangout with you.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:43 PM   #7744
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, don't send grease down the sink. Some guys get away with it. I'm not brave enough.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...a-sewer-london
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:59 PM   #7745
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I want to hangout with you.

Anytime my friend.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:01 PM   #7746
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

Trimming the crust.... ....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:49 PM   #7747
Politically Incorrect

Simple and quick dinner tonight after the gym and store: a whole bag salad with fat free Italian Dressing and some precooked fajita chicken and fajita steak from Wal-Mart along with a 32 oz Grape Powerade Zero for drink and an Outshine Pomegranite Fruit bar for dessert.

Whole dinner clocked in at around 575 calories. Down 26 pounds since March 25th, 6 1/2 weeks. 74 more to go by Dec 1st
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:52 PM   #7748
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Jesus man. I didn't need to think about congealed fat and shit wipes. Thanks, dick.

But yeah. That's incredible.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:56 PM   #7749
Cheat Death

Chicken kabobs on the grill.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:24 PM   #7750
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Chicken kabobs on the grill.

I'm sorry KCU, I'm afraid I can't let you cook those.

Those kebabs too are important for me to allow you to jeopardize them.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:30 PM   #7751
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Trimming the crust.... ....

You know what's funny is I cut the crust off a sandwich if I'm going to take it to work. I know you're going to say, what is Buzz 5? I eat the crust after I trim it off because it's supposed to have antioxidant benefits and it's more like a pre snack. It just seems the best bites are in the middle, even if I don't cut it off, I tend to either eat the outside edge or peel it off and eat it first.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:39 PM   #7752
Cast Iron Jedi

Enchilada lasagna. Kinda disappointed I forgot the red bell pepper in my meat mix.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:41 PM   #7753
Supporter

Smothered pork chops with big hunks of mushroom [along with Tabasco and smoked paprika] in the gravy. One of my favorites, but absolute shit to photograph or look at.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:53 PM   #7754
Politically Incorrect

Had three Nathan's hot dogs w dijon mustard and a claussen dill pickle for lunch/dinner.

I could eat hot dogs everyday.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:53 PM   #7755
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Had three Nathan's hot dogs w dijon mustard and a claussen dill pickle for lunch/dinner.

I could eat hot dogs everyday.
you ought to post some updates in your sabbatical thread.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.