Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2019, 01:58 PM   #2
Veteran

I've put in about 20 hours since its premiere launch on PC (last week). I've only played H2H in MUT, CFM and regs, haven't had any issues other than the zones playing like 6th graders and the broken 'arm bar' superstar ability which will be fixed. Unfortunately EA caters to the online competitive modes because that's where they make their extra money with the lootbox card packs. I can't remember the last time they put out a proper solo player superstar mode.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-01-2019, 02:06 PM   #3
Supporter

Do I buy this piece of shit game or not?

I know Clay will defend this game like a sow bear protecting it’s cub, so I got his answer already. What about the rest of you guys, is it with my $60?

Got to give you shit Clay, you crack me up
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:59 PM   #4
Choco Favre

gameplay is a lot better than last year.

I dunno if it's worth the purchase. If you have a PC and have 5 bucks to spare you can do a free trial on EA access for 10 hours and try it before you buy it.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:57 PM   #5
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
gameplay is a lot better than last year.

I dunno if it's worth the purchase. If you have a PC and have 5 bucks to spare you can do a free trial on EA access for 10 hours and try it before you buy it.
This is what I did.

I enjoyed the shit out of Madden 18 and I am going to enjoy this even more.

This is not even close to 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:16 PM   #6
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This is what I did.

Good! I eagerly await my Mahomes Box copy i'm getting tomorrow.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:19 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This is what I did.

I still play 18. I'm gonna wait for awhile before trying this year's version. Might see if I can find a place to rent it first.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:01 AM   #8
Starter

My son bought it last night with birthday money, when I left for work he said it was underwhelming. Wish he hadn’t spent the dough.
KentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-02-2019, 06:29 AM   #9
The man you could post like.

Gameplay feels sharper than Madden 19. Running instantly feels a lot better.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:33 AM   #10
Resident Glue Sniffer

Are RBs able to run through a hole without getting sucked into a tackle animation that stops you dead in your tracks?

that's one of my frustrations when you hit a hole that's obviously there, and you get sucked into a defender who is engaged/being blocked and stops you in your tracks with an arm tackle.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:36 AM   #11
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Are RBs able to run through a hole without getting sucked into a tackle animation that stops you dead in your tracks?

that's one of my frustrations when you hit a hole that's obviously there, and you get sucked into a defender who is engaged/being blocked and stops you in your tracks with an arm tackle.
Do you like running out of the shotgun because that is far more prevalent.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:42 AM   #12
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Do you like running out of the shotgun because that is far more prevalent.
I mix it up pretty well. (in my mind at least). Can't recall off hand if the animation suction happens more in shotgun or non-shotgun formations.
mainly seems to happen when trying to run inside if memory serves.

and toss/stretch/power plays are seem to have the same issue when you have your DL or LB beat on the edge...I think I've got the outsie then the suction happens. Though, not 'as' often as running inside.

I'm mostly a sim player and try to have good run/pass balance; but 19 was really bad in the runing game . Of all the issues I had with 19..I think this running game/tackling suction was probably the biggest reason I just stopped playing after a month or so. If that could get cleaned up in 20, that would be huge for me.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:39 AM   #13

Mahomes is ****ing broken lol
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:43 AM   #14
Hockey Town

The running feels better, the 19 run game was pretty horrible. But I will warn you, if you are going to use the Chiefs you should prepare to be in Shotgun constantly and you need to figure out how to use the shotgun run game or you'll struggle.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:43 AM   #15

One change I wholeheartedly approve of is when you go hurry up, the play just starts and there's a runoff depending on how far back you are on the field.