Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2023, 07:50 AM   #2
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Heavy Metal and Hard Rock bands I have seen live: Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Slayer, Alter Bridge, Band-Maid, Alice in Chains, Ministry, The Cult, Alice Cooper, Dream Theater, Lamb of God, Trivium, Megadeth, Epica, Sabaton, Ghost, Hatebreed
Alter Bridge??? go **** your self. Thats not hard rock or heavy metal, bubble gum bullshit!
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-18-2023, 08:44 PM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

My first concert was in 1977 - KISS Alive II tour. with AC/DC - Let There Be Rock - Bon Scott

Saw Iron Maiden w/ Paul Di'Anno KILLERS tour with Judas Priest - Point of Entry

Iron Maiden - Killers, Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind and Powerslave

AC/DC - For Those About to Rock w/ Back in Black - Nashville both tours together because BIB was canceled because of weather that year.

I have way too many to list because the list is long.
Def Leppard - 1983 Pyromania 1987 Hysteria

Van Halen - Van Halen II, Women and Children First, Fair Warning, Diver Down.

Krokus - Headhunter, Warrant, Skid Row, Quiet Riot - enough

Last edited by Stryker; 04-19-2023 at 08:23 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:10 AM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Judas Priest - Point of Entry
An often-overlooked but legit great album.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:14 AM   #5
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Awesome album
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 07:27 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
As well as Iron Maiden - Killers
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 09:01 PM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

METALLICA - Fade to Black

PANTERA - Cowboys from Hell

MALICE - Rockin' With You

LOUDNESS - Crazy Nights

Old 04-18-2023, 09:05 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

Rammstein - Angst

Old 04-18-2023, 09:33 PM   #9
Sometimes it's black and white

In junior high school and high school I was listening to psychedelic and prog rock and a little bit of punk.

I ignored metal in high school and ignored pop music, although some party music was better than other.

But I started listening to metal about five years ago and have gotten into Mettallica.

Like a lot of music I listen to, it was mostly people doing covers that got me into metal. Some of which I've posted on other threads.

Metal covers of songs from back in the day.

Like I had heard this song on the radio too many times to count. But I never really thought that much about the song. Just another okay pop song. Until I put headphones on and really listen to the emotion in this version cranked up to eleven...

[IMG][/IMG]
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-18-2023, 09:12 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Your gonna love this..

Rammstein - Dicke Titten

Old 04-19-2023, 05:33 AM   #11
Starter

Now I know why Stryker was posting in the 'Old People' thread, that tour with Priest & Maiden together would have been 1981\1982!

I wasn't really fair in my original post regarding the band Hellion & its lead singer Ann Boleyn, I made it sound like she was just some hot female singer (I mean she was) but in reality she started her own band label (New Renaissance Records) when they couldn't get a major label deal (this at that time don't forget was in a heavy male dominated field) but vocally she was also right up there with the best of them.

Prior to seeing them live, this was one of the times I figured there was no way she could match belting out the songs live compared to what was on tape but she way exceeded that by a large margin. Its not even fair to label her 'for a woman singer' I'd put her right on top along with the other all-time outstanding singers from my live list; Eric Adams (Manowar), Bruce, Rob & King Diamond.

The only other time I was unexpectedly surprised like that was with Bobby Blitz (Overkill) another time I thought no way he could match singing live to what was on tape but was proven wrong.
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2023, 07:13 PM   #12
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpic View Post
Now I know why Stryker was posting in the 'Old People' thread, that tour with Priest & Maiden together would have been 1981\1982!

I wasn't really fair in my original post regarding the band Hellion & its lead singer Ann Boleyn, I made it sound like she was just some hot female singer (I mean she was) but in reality she started her own band label (New Renaissance Records) when they couldn't get a major label deal (this at that time don't forget was in a heavy male dominated field) but vocally she was also right up there with the best of them.

Prior to seeing them live, this was one of the times I figured there was no way she could match belting out the songs live compared to what was on tape but she way exceeded that by a large margin. Its not even fair to label her 'for a woman singer' I'd put her right on top along with the other all-time outstanding singers from my live list; Eric Adams (Manowar), Bruce, Rob & King Diamond.

The only other time I was unexpectedly surprised like that was with Bobby Blitz (Overkill) another time I thought no way he could match singing live to what was on tape but was proven wrong.
You are correct!
Old 04-19-2023, 06:39 AM   #13
On one quarter

anybody remember this super group? former Black Sabbath members Ray Gillen and Eric Singer with Ozzys axe man, Jake E. Lee
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-19-2023, 10:04 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
....anybody remember this super group? former Black Sabbath members Ray Gillen and Eric Singer with Ozzys axe man, Jake E. Lee
Absolutely. Solid hard rock.
Still in semi-regular rotation here.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2023, 08:26 AM   #15
Here We Go Again

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.