Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Those were great days my friends. We were like giants among mere men.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 08-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
Unsparing

KC STRIP!!!!!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots View Post
KC STRIP!!!!!
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
Stay positive, don't give up

Good times...
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Good times...
Hopefully are back!
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Over/under on self references to drafting DT and how he discovered him: 4

Any takers?
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #8
Supporter

I am not a real emotional person - my wife even calls me a calous asshole on occasion - but I got goosebumps listening to DT's son and mother.
1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.1ChiefsDan would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan View Post
I am not a real emotional person - my wife even calls me a calous asshole on occasion - but I got goosebumps listening to DT's son and mother.

Same here
Old 08-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
Host of "The Chiefs Zone"

Carl!
Farzin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Farzin is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #11

I'd forgotten that he didn't work out for them at Pro Day.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #12
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I'd forgotten that he didn't work out for them at Pro Day.
That was usually a typical Chiefs scouting/drafting strategy back in the previous regime.

Chiefs: Hey I like you, you seem like a nice person.

Eddie Freeman: Well, you guys aren't so bad yourselves. We should all have dinner for a more formal sitdown.

Chiefs: Agreed.

Later, at dinner....

Freeman: wow guys, great meal. I haven't ate like that since......well never. I thank you so much.

Chiefs (Carl): Well the pleasure is all on this side of the table, believe me. By the way you're paying the tab.......Anyways, we think by just having this formal dinner and sitting down and having this conversation, we think you'd be a very valuable asset to this organization. If you're there in the 2nd rd, by god we're gonna select you.

Freeman: wow really??? You haven't even worked me out, and other teams have said to be projected anywhere from the 4th-6th rounds.

Chiefs (Carl): I am never wrong.......I drafted Derrick Thomas, Will Shields, and Tony Gonzalez god damnit!!! Sorry kinda lost my cool there for a second and I apologize.....wait a minute I take back my apology. I'm Carl ****ing Peterson, the King of Kansas City. I have so much power that I can get that waiter over there fired just for looking at someone cross-eyed, and he's not even in our section. Besides, we know you'll be a great football player for this defense. I can tell the way you harfed down that half stack and garlic mashed potatoes.
(Gunther): You impose your will on the tators while your heart and soul and the mind of the opposition and attacking defense is like a pack of wolves determined to get the ultimate prize, the quarterback as its prey, the weak. As they impose their will and knock---
(Carl): Gunther knock it off you're not making a shits worth of sense.
(Gunther): Well when Patton in WWII and ---
(Carl): Here Gunther,...Here's a $10, go get yourself a White Russian from that whore at the bar.

DV: (Crying) God you're nice. I swear if you're around good people good things will happen. You have to come over and meet my wife, have dinner and drink my wife's wine. You can have sex with her too. I don't care.......because you're just too nice. We must draft you.

Everyone: Cheers!!!! ......(go Chiefs) then Carl: Yea for me!!!! Rookie pay the bill.

Later that April:

Tagliabue: With the 43rd overall pick in the 2002 draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select DT Eddie Freeman.

NFL draft room: (crickets churping)

Chiefs Nation:

Last edited by CoMoChief; 08-09-2009 at 10:08 AM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #13
Unsparing

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #14

Quote:
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #15

Quote:
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!
Wow what?