Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:48 AM   #301
Supporter

Mother****er. Tell those fools to stay out of Scott.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 08:50 AM   #302
New and Improved

I went to Walmart this morning and was even able to get some TP. They were handing it out along with paper towels, limit one of each per customer. They were not completely stocked on everything but overall the place about everything you would need.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:50 AM   #303
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

You maybe in the most safe location and safest of all of us in middle of Bumbfuqu Egept
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:24 AM   #304
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I went to Walmart this morning and was even able to get some TP. They were handing it out along with paper towels, limit one of each per customer. They were not completely stocked on everything but overall the place about everything you would need.
Empty stores is the only thing that has freaked me out.
I knew what to expect before I went in. But it hit home when walking through a store with nothing useful left inside it..
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:30 AM   #305
Supporter

Quote:
You're next. Right down the road...........

But in all seriousness, we are surrounded by enough beef, milk and grain to feed the country in perpetuity. We good.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:47 AM   #306
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
You're next. Right down the road...........

But in all seriousness, we are surrounded by enough beef, milk and grain to feed the country in perpetuity. We good.
don't forget humans, it's coming.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 10:55 AM   #307
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
don't forget humans, it's coming.
Coming for the food, or are we going to be eating people?

I'll eat one of the 100k cattle in this county, but that's just me.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:58 AM   #308
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Coming for the food, or are we going to be eating people?

I'll eat one of the 100k cattle in this county, but that's just me.
Hell I might belly up to the feed trough beside them. Flaked corn is just like goddamned corn flakes less that tiny bit of corn syrup they put on. I might carb load before I rustle a critter out of there.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:19 AM   #309

Quote:
Woah! Scott City has food and stuff?!

(Sends tweet)
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:22 AM   #310
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Woah! Scott City has food and stuff?!

(Sends tweet)

I hate you.

Lucky for me everyone Hays and East whines so much about coming out here they’d probably lose hope at McCracken and turn back.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:08 PM   #311
Go Beavers!

Quote:
We went shopping this morning and could get pretty much everything we wanted except for basmati rice. The other thing that was oddly completely out was frozen potato cubes (called O'brien or southern hashbrowns here). You could get tater tots, fries and shredded hash browns but the cubes were completely sold out at every store we checked.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:09 PM
RecSeven
This message has been deleted by RecSeven.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:13 PM   #312
I'll be back.

got a bit of phlegm and had to clear my throat alot last night and today but i think i just ate too much cream cheese, plus drinking always makes me sound a few octaves lower

fine now
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:16 PM   #313
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Empty stores is the only thing that has freaked me out.
I knew what to expect before I went in. But it hit home when walking through a store with nothing useful left inside it..
I'm hoping this has drawn out long enough now that people have had a chance to stock up on things without everyone crashing the stores all at once.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:23 PM   #314
pie is never free

Quote:
On a somewhat related note, I was forced into the Wally World pharmacy for my medicine today... and I’d never seen such a ghost town there, it was kinda spooky yet convenient lol
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:28 PM   #315
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
On a somewhat related note, I was forced into the Wally World pharmacy for my medicine today... and I’d never seen such a ghost town there, it was kinda spooky yet convenient lol
I just got back from going again forgot the fresh green beans this morning. Anyways, traffic was a little light for a Sunday but not by that much.