Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2020, 04:39 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs

Last edited by Dante84; 10-15-2020 at 05:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:05 PM   #946
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Eric Hicks is one of my least favorite Chiefs of all time.

Not only did he suck at his job but he was just fine with losing.
Agreed. Terrible player and, then, terrible contract.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:07 PM   #947
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Scale from 1 [no] to 100 [yes], what are the odds that Bell is on the roster next year?

I’m going with an 8.
Dude:

1) wants a ring
2) wants to be paid

We could probably argue the order, but the Chiefs are NOT going to pony up to pay him what he'll want next season. I think there's very little chance he's here next season if he has any success at all.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:28 PM   #948
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Agreed. Terrible player and, then, terrible contract.
I'll never forget what he said.

I wish I could find the quote now but the ****er basically said he had no problem with losing.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:51 AM   #949
Veteran

caption this:

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:09 AM   #950
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
caption this:

"You like, disappeared into the line and then 'poof!' you came out on the other side. How you do that?"
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 07:06 AM   #951
MVP

Quote:
caption this:

How long would it take for hogs to consume Adam Case?
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:23 AM   #952
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Scale from 1 [no] to 100 [yes], what are the odds that Bell is on the roster next year?

I’m going with an 8.
Have to remember the salary cap is going DOWN next year.

Damian Williams will be back.

Leveon will not play for 690K again.

0-100 I would say 0 BUT we do have Veach so I will say 5.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:56 AM   #953

Quote:
caption this:

"So, I listened to that 911 call you made about the naked girls you had a threesome with stealing your jewelry when you went to go workout. Did you ever get that back?"

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:06 AM   #954
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Have to remember the salary cap is going DOWN next year.

Damian Williams will be back.

Leveon will not play for 690K again.

0-100 I would say 0 BUT we do have Veach so I will say 5.
How does Damien williams contract work? This year would have been the final year of his contract. So does that just get pushed back a season?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:09 AM   #955
MVP

God I'm pretty ****ing excited for Bell the more I think about it. He was so God damn good in Pittsburg and doesn't have a lot of mileage on his body. Him and CEH will be the best running back duo in history, just wait. I can't wait to see how often Reid has them both lined up in the backfield. Good luck covering CEH and Bell out of the backfield and then Kelce or Hill or Watkins or Mecole or Robinson or Pringle.

Cleveland is going to envy us and tell Hunt and Chubb they need to play more like those Chiefs RBs.

Also I saw that someone had noted that Bell was a bad teammate because he said he was coming to play in 2018. Well his plan was to come back week 7 (may be wrong on week) and back then you didn't have to cut someone immediately to make room, so they'd get an exemption for 2 weeks and have a 54 man roster. Well, during those 2 weeks the team and Bell had to negotiate his pay and the team was unwilling to pay him his full amount, so he said **** you ya flag wavin lady boy Rooney's and **** you ya woman rapin, crotch rocket wreckin, non helmet wearin, diabetic, egg head Roethlisberger.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:21 AM   #956
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
How does Damien williams contract work? This year would have been the final year of his contract. So does that just get pushed back a season?
Yep.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:32 AM   #957
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
How long would it take for hogs to consume Adam Case?
How many of them are we feeding him to?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:43 AM   #958
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I mean come on, there's people here comparing him to Antonio Brown.

Brown started his BS AFTER he got paid, forced his way out of Pittsburgh, got cut in New England because he shot his load on someone without asking first, and then got booted out of Oakland for fighting with the GM. (Maybe I got the order wrong there, was Oakland first? It's hard to keep track with Brown).

Does Bell have a bad rep? Sure. But in what ****ing universe is he even close to Antonio Brown?
I'll listen to the Antonio Brown issues for sure. He legitimately has a chemical imbalance in his brain. But Bell is quite a bit different. He honestly did what made sense financially for a running back at that age at Pittsburgh. He got his contract with the Jets and then they get a new coach who never wanted to utilize him as he anticipated. If he was all about the money he would just have been fat and happy. He wants to play football and be used. That's better than a guy that plays hard in his contract year, and then mails it in the rest of the career.

Reid, Mahomes, and this locker room are the perfect fit for him. And he knows he has to be on good behavior or this may be the last stop. Chiefs have all the leverage and Bell is going to turn some heads.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:54 AM   #959
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'll listen to the Antonio Brown issues for sure. He legitimately has a chemical imbalance in his brain. But Bell is quite a bit different. He honestly did what made sense financially for a running back at that age at Pittsburgh. He got his contract with the Jets and then they get a new coach who never wanted to utilize him as he anticipated. If he was all about the money he would just have been fat and happy. He wants to play football and be used. That's better than a guy that plays hard in his contract year, and then mails it in the rest of the career.

Reid, Mahomes, and this locker room are the perfect fit for him. And he knows he has to be on good behavior or this may be the last stop. Chiefs have all the leverage and Bell is going to turn some heads.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:21 AM   #960

What’s his stat line tomorrow?