Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2020, 04:39 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs

Last edited by Dante84; 10-15-2020 at 05:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:08 PM   #841
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Best rushing duo in the NFL...

It's a Q of sorts, but seeing this made me think of the tweet with Damien Williams' reaction to seeing Le'Veon wearing his number

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:08 PM   #842
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

So much for that "team cancer" narrative...

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:09 PM   #843
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:18 PM   #844
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Doesn't sound like a lockerroom cancer to me. Sounds like a guy that wants to get back to playing football as a complimentary teammate.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:21 PM   #845
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

My UPS driver literally just walked in and said to me, "Ya'll had to ruin a good thing! Bell is going to destroy that locker room!"

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:21 PM   #846
'Tis my eye!

Anybody that thought this guy was going to be a problem wasn't paying attention.

The dude has everything to lose by not being a good teammate. He's not stupid.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:23 PM   #847
Banned

Quote:

I can see where HCF is convinced this won't work out.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:23 PM   #848
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It's a Q of sorts, but seeing this made me think of the tweet with Damien Williams' reaction to seeing Le'Veon wearing his number

Perfect
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:33 PM   #849
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Anybody that thought this guy was going to be a problem wasn't paying attention.

The dude has everything to lose by not being a good teammate. He's not stupid.
Granted, same was said about Antonio brown. But I agree. I dont really trust him long term. But it's fine as a rental.

Him coming here knowing the circumstances should be a good sign that he won't be selfish. If he wanted the big job he'd go to Miami. If he wanted a playoff team with a rb need he'd go to Buffalo. He came here for a super bowl and we signed him as a one year rental while he gets his career back on track. Win win.

Seeing his Twitter he looks pumped up. Including giving some love to CEH. So I'm feeling really good about this.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:34 PM   #850
Banned

Jizzzzzzzz
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:35 PM   #851
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Granted, same was said about Antonio brown. But I agree. I dont really trust him long term. But it's fine as a rental.

Him coming here knowing the circumstances should be a good sign that he won't be selfish. If he wanted the big job he'd go to Miami. If he wanted a playoff team with a rb need he'd go to Buffalo. He came here for a super bowl and we signed him as a one year rental while he gets his career back on track. Win win.

Seeing his Twitter he looks pumped up. Including giving some love to CEH. So I'm feeling really good about this.
Antonio Brown is certifiably insane.

Bell just wanted to be taken care of. He played a season on the franchise tag, despite the lack of long-term security, and the Steelers rewarded him by tagging him again.

What he did was completely understandable. He's nothing like Antonio Brown.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:38 PM   #852
Hockey Town

Brown lost his shit repeatedly over stupid things, if Bell had been given the contract Brown was he'd have never said peep.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:39 PM   #853
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Brown lost his shit repeatedly over stupid things, if Bell had been given the contract Brown was he'd have never said peep.
Bell never sexually assaulted anybody that I know of.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:41 PM   #854
Hockey Town

It's weird how Bell and Brown get lumped together as the same people, they aren't even close. One dude got paid and still went nuts, the other just simply wanted his money.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:46 PM   #855
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
My UPS driver literally just walked in and said to me, "Ya'll had to ruin a good thing! Bell is going to destroy that locker room!"

Tell your UPS driver to stick to schlepping boxes.

The dude wanted to get paid. Can’t blame any RB for wanting to capitalize on a short career window. It worked out perfectly for him too, especially if he’s able to get a ring with the Chiefs
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.