Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:21 PM   #10936
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Won't hit $26 , You MIGHT get lucky at $28
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:26 PM   #10937
I'll be back.

Quote:
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:32 PM   #10938
I'll be back.

Quote:
Won't hit 30. you MIGHT get lucky at 32
Quote:
Day's Range 29.81 - 35.24

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:37 PM   #10939
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I値l buy back in @ $20.
You took out your half million? I thought you were riding this?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:07 PM   #10940
Mammoth penis

Very strong resistance at 30, I don't think it will get below that but who knows at this point.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:15 PM   #10941
Fish are scared of me

Get ready for the big squeeze. It's getting closer. When Clay pulls the trigger I think he sets it in motion.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:02 PM   #10942
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Very strong resistance at 30, I don't think it will get below that but who knows at this point.
Getting dumped like billay's hinge dates after hours.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:45 PM   #10943
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Getting dumped like billay's hinge dates after hours.
It'll be interesting to see what it does tomorrow. It seems like it's mostly had rebound days after "milestone" drops, but the trend in the past 5 days is pretty ugly.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:16 PM   #10944
Mammoth penis

These dips don't rattle me at all anymore. Added 70 more shares today.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:51 PM   #10945
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You took out your half million? I thought you were riding this?

Sold @ $30.

It was just too stressful. I thought the MOASS would hit within a couple of months. This constantly watching it go down was killing me.

I could have sold when my accounts hit 1,149,693.72. I got out at $482,725.88.

A loss of $666,967.84

****!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 03:54 PM   #10946
I知 a Mahomo!

I think I値l put $250K in it maybe tomorrow. It won稚 be as stressful & I can enjoy it more. I won稚 have 16,424 shares anymore but but I値l take 8,000 with less stress.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 03:58 PM   #10947
Banned

Quote:
Sold @ $30.

It was just too stressful. I thought the MOASS would hit within a couple of months. This constantly watching it go down was killing me.

A loss of $666,967.84

****!
Sometimes we can get caught up in the dream.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:05 PM   #10948
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Sold @ $30.

Has it even been two months since you bought in? Doesn't seem like it.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:07 PM   #10949
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Sold @ $30.

A loss of $666,967.84

****!
Ouch.

I went back and you said you bought at $26.12, so you still made a good amount of money. So in the big scheme of things that's a win.

Not a $667,000 win, but a win.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 04:10 PM   #10950
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Has it even been two months since you bought in? Doesn't seem like it.

I think I got in at the end of May. I壇 have to check. The first month was awesome but this last month has aged me too much.