Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:37 PM   #10741
Mammoth penis

Great day, but apes have to be prepared for another price drop. Just like the price manipulation that tanks the stock, the shitbags manipulate it going up as well hoping people will be relieved to finally see another good day and sell. Don't fall for it, just hold until its a price you feel is good enough for you to sell. I'm not selling for anything less than $100/share, and even then I'll probably only let half of them go.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 08:11 PM   #10742
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Great day, but apes have to be prepared for another price drop. Just like the price manipulation that tanks the stock, the shitbags manipulate it going up as well hoping people will be relieved to finally see another good day and sell. Don't fall for it, just hold until its a price you feel is good enough for you to sell. I'm not selling for anything less than $100/share, and even then I'll probably only let half of them go.
I'm waiting for 5 digits before selling
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-21-2021, 12:07 PM   #10743
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m still one of the only ones who posts shit while they do it. I was 90% cash by Thursday and 100% cash by Friday close. Still trying to show this thread you actually need to follow a system of guidelines.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=10659
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Bailed out of virtually all my stocks Friday. Things have been feeling strange lately between inflation, the weird housing market, and Covid still not being over. Feeling okay about it today.
Dow up 500 yesterday and 250 today so far, trying to time the market is not a good strategy.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 12:12 PM   #10744
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Dow up 500 yesterday and 250 today so far, trying to time the market is not a good strategy.
I bought all my shares March 23rd, 2020, and flipped them last week for a 300% profit. I'll wait for the next big big dip in the market, but I'm definitely not into day trading.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 12:35 PM   #10745
Fish are scared of me

Been holding a heavy bag on VYGVF but it's having a good day. Seems to be tied to Bitcoin which is stupid. It's the most profitable company in the OTC market.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 02:14 PM   #10746
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'm waiting for 5 digits before selling
Hopefully they're all on the left side of the decimal point for you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 02:35 PM   #10747
Mod Team

Quote:
And in trading I jumped back in with numerous positions on momentum, all 2-3% risk with stops. It’s called using rules and having a plan!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 02:56 PM   #10748
Mod Team

Quote:
Been holding a heavy bag on VYGVF but it's having a good day. Seems to be tied to Bitcoin which is stupid. It's the most profitable company in the OTC market.
Bag holding is for those who have no plan, just going off hope!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 04:23 PM   #10749
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Bag holding is for those who have no plan, just going off hope!
So you never hold stocks even under what you paid for them because you feel they'll be worth a lot more in the future? I'm glad I didn't have that mindset when I bought during the market tank last year.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2021, 04:27 PM   #10750
Mod Team

Quote:
So you never hold stocks even under what you paid for them because you feel they'll be worth a lot more in the future? I'm glad I didn't have that mindset when I bought during the market tank last year.
Of course not. I’m giving Hog shit because he tried calling me out for going 100% cash last week in my trading account. There’s no need to bag hold in trading. Protecting capital is #1 so you can trade with momentum.

In more passive accounts I’ll absolutely add to positions and ride them down quite a bit more without selling.

It’s ok to treat different accounts…..differently.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 04:58 PM   #10751
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Of course not. I’m giving Hog shit because he tried calling me out for going 100% cash last week in my trading account. There’s no need to bag hold in trading. Protecting capital is #1 so you can trade with momentum.

In more passive accounts I’ll absolutely add to positions and ride them down quite a bit more without selling.

It’s ok to treat different accounts…..differently.

Thats what I do. I have VYGVF in my Bag Holding account.
Old 07-21-2021, 05:07 PM   #10752
Mammoth penis

Right now both of my portfolios are bag holder accounts. Oddly enough AMC is the only thing I'm green on at the moment. Not worried though.
Old 07-21-2021, 05:08 PM   #10753
Mod Team

Quote:
Right now both of my portfolios are bag holder accounts. Oddly enough AMC is the only thing I'm green on at the moment. Not worried though.
Damn dude. What are some heavy down positions you have?
Old 07-21-2021, 05:31 PM   #10754
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Damn dude. What are some heavy down positions you have?
TLRY, UWMC, MMAT and COIN. That's all I am in at the moment besides AMC, and none are down more than 15%. All companies I believe in and have no doubt I'll make bank on them eventually.
Old 07-21-2021, 06:33 PM   #10755
In Search of a Life

2 Grand Slam days in a row with 95% of my positions in the Green.

Can we finish the week strong?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.