Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 03:33 PM   #10636
Fish are scared of me

I don't think it breaks below 32

I bought my daughter 1 more share at 37 with her TSLA profits
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 03:35 PM   #10637
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
You're falling for the mind-game price manipulation, but I guess I understand.

I told myself I would sell @ $30.

I keep hoping it doesn’t hit $30 but I’m losing hope.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 03:38 PM   #10638
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I told myself I would sell @ $30.

I keep hoping it doesn’t hit $30 but I’m losing hope.
Does your broker know that just in case it drops in after hours?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 05:33 PM   #10639
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I don't think it breaks below 32

I bought my daughter 1 more share at 37 with her TSLA profits
i'm doubling down at $32. Maybe 10x...
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 05:50 PM   #10640
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
i'm doubling down at $32. Maybe 10x...
Oh yeah if it gets close to 30$ I'm buying a lot more
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:50 PM   #10641
Mammoth penis

I was pissed about Webull making me re-verify my checking because I missed out on being able to buy more today but it may end up a blessing in disguise if it drops even lower tomorrow.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 06:53 PM   #10642
Fish are scared of me

Old 07-14-2021, 09:36 PM   #10643
Mod Team

Quote:
Can’t watch it.

What’s it say?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 09:46 PM   #10644
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Does your broker know that just in case it drops in after hours?

Yeah I told him.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 10:01 PM   #10645
I’m a Mahomo!

I guess I’m kicking myself about not selling when it hit $70.

I could buy back in now with almost a 1/2 million shares. Then if it went to $1000…that’s Patrick Mahomes territory.

There is a part of me that wants to hang on…I know if it got down to $5 again, I’d be shitting my drawers.
Old 07-14-2021, 10:05 PM   #10646
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I guess I’m kicking myself about not selling when it hit $70.

I could buy back in now with almost a 1/2 million shares. Then if it went to $1000…that’s Patrick Mahomes territory.

There is a part of me that wants to hang on…I know if it got down to $5 again, I’d be shitting my drawers.
1/2 million shares at $33 a share? I may want to marry you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 10:31 PM   #10647
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
1/2 million shares at $33 a share? I may want to marry you.

It’s late…I need to go to bed.

I meant 50,000 shares.

I have 16,424.19 shares now.
Old 07-15-2021, 07:35 AM   #10648
New and Improved

Damnit, AMCs' siren call has brought me back in.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 07:39 AM   #10649
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Anybody got an eye on Oatly (OTLY) supposedly going to IPO on the Nasdaq tomorrow?
That stock just got reemed on CNBC this morning, the analyst said it might be a 10 dollar stock.

That's why I have a hard time investing into these unproven companies or SPACS that are new to the market.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-15-2021, 07:41 AM   #10650
Fish are scared of me

Bought 2 more shares at 32.00 right before open!

WooHoo