Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 12:09 PM   #9286
I'll be back.

Put 6K in the Roth. Safest play right now.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 04-26-2021 at 12:44 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 12:33 PM   #9287
Mod Team

Hopefully a strong close today on these growth stocks.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 01:10 PM   #9288
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Penny stock guys, any thoughts or anyone in DSCR? Put $50 in it last week just for shits and giggles, seems like a lot of people expecting it to get up to $1.
JJ is your penny stock guy. Maybe he knows.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:19 PM   #9289
Fish are scared of me

My best day in months. MVIS up 46%
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:33 PM   #9290
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

That's always going to be the safest play.

BTW thanks for posting. I was unaware they upped the ROTH limit from 5000 to 6000.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:36 PM   #9291
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

BTW thanks for posting. I was unaware they upped the ROTH limit from 5000 to 6000.
Been $6k since 2019 bro!
Old 04-26-2021, 02:38 PM   #9292
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Been $6k since 2019 bro!
My bad!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:44 PM   #9293
Mod Team

Quote:
MMEDF up 30% on the day. Tomorrow will be insane once it lists as MNMD.

But it's too late to make money on meme stocks once you see it on Reddit...
Down 10% from your buyin today.

Buying the dip?
Old 04-26-2021, 02:46 PM   #9294
Supporter

Quote:
Penny stock guys, any thoughts or anyone in DSCR? Put $50 in it last week just for shits and giggles, seems like a lot of people expecting it to get up to $1.
I don't have any DSCR, but I have a similar stock AABB. They are both gold mine companies that have recently gone into the crypto business with a gold backed coin. I will dig a little deeper, but from what I see, I like it to run at some point. I started buying AABB at .1 and sold at .31. I then bought back at .21 and am just sitting on it now. They both have potential to run to .50 or more in the coming months, or you could sell it on a good PR and make a quick 50%
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:47 PM   #9295
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

If you're 50 or older, you can actually contribute $7000
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 02:48 PM   #9296
MVP

Sold BNGO for a nice profit.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:48 PM   #9297
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I'm about to do that now. I'm glad they extended the deadline to contribute.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:19 PM   #9298
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Down 10% from your buyin today.

Buying the dip?
Where you getting your numbers? It closed at $4.69. I bought in at $4.35.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:21 PM   #9299
Mod Team

Quote:
Where you getting your numbers? It closed at $4.69.
4.22 post market, right now.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:22 PM   #9300
Mod Team

Quote:
4.22 post market, right now.
I think my tracker is wrong, it’s up post market?

Weird, I’ve never seen an error like that.