Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 04:38 PM   #1606
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Our defense is peaking at the right time. Those throwing windows will be tight. Like Mahomes said, we just have to be who we are. Everything else will fall into place. We're ready.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 04:41 PM   #1607
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I guess it depends on whether or not Andy Reid gets instructed by the NFL to run vanilla plays or not, amirite?
See...this is what you do. Trying to get me to bite on your instigational shit...this is your repeating issue, not mine.

I had already forgotten about you...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 04:51 PM
FlaChief58
This message has been deleted by FlaChief58.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:00 PM   #1608
Three-Pat

Well I just made the mistake of listening to NFL Live on ESPN. I wish I hadn't though. It was nothing but a Bucs love fest. KC might as well not even show up.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-04-2021, 05:01 PM   #1609
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Well I just made the mistake of listening to NFL Live on ESPN. I wish I hadn't though. It was nothing but a Bucs love fest. KC might as well not even show up.
I haven’t listened to anything except for the Times Ours podcast. It’s been nice and calming.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:06 PM   #1610
MVP

Quote:
Were they carrying on about how nobody in NFL history throws 3 INTs better than Tongue-Kissing Tom?
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:10 PM   #1611
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
May god have mercy on the Bucs...... Clark gonna have his best game ever

I read that as Mike Remmers at first. About had a heart attack.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:16 PM   #1612
Forever Royal

Quote:

I bet you heard all about how they fixed the defense in the second half. Go ahead and ignore the walk in 90 yard TD that fixed defense was about to give up to Hardman.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:17 PM   #1613
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I read that as Mike Remmers at first. About had a heart attack.
Lmao, holy shit I still thought it was until you said it wasn’t. Then I looked closer. I was cringing.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:18 PM   #1614
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Does Anthony Sherman get a trick play on Sunday....they haven't used this one since last season.

That's not a trick play. Sherman simply lined up at TE. And that was 2 seasons ago.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:20 PM   #1615
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
May god have mercy on the Bucs...... Clark gonna have his best game ever

Houston should invite this guy over to his house to watch the big game he won't be playing in.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 05:26 PM   #1616
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Were they carrying on about how nobody in NFL history throws 3 INTs better than Tongue-Kissing Tom?
Nope, just the usual stuff. TBs Dline will dominate KCs Oline and they will score a ton of points because they have a better offense (seriously someone said that). TB is a Top 5 offense and defense and Mahomes will have to play his best game ever for KC to stand a chance.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-04-2021, 05:26 PM   #1617
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Our defense is peaking at the right time. Those throwing windows will be tight. Like Mahomes said, we just have to be who we are. Everything else will fall into place. We're ready.
I'll be surprised if the throwing windows are that tight. Mahomes generally has the highest percentage of wide open receivers in the league, since he became the starter. And then there's the fact that TB simply doesn't have the secondary to play tight man vs. our receiving corps. If they try it, they'll get gashed often.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:27 PM   #1618
I'll be back.

Clark gonna win MVP
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:27 PM   #1619
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I'll be surprised if the throwing windows are that tight. Mahomes generally has the highest percentage of wide open receivers in the league, since he became the starter. And then there's the fact that TB simply doesn't have the secondary to play tight man vs. our receiving corps. If they try it, they'll get gashed often.
I think he means that the throwing windows for Brady will be tight.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 05:29 PM   #1620
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.