Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2024, 11:45 AM   #17
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Ain't it cool?

It's been a lot of fun watching teams trying to draft (and ultimately come up short) with the sole intention of taking Mahomes down, and now we're watching the league (arguably) implement new rules to give lesser teams a fighting chance against franchises with Mahomes-ian level talent (and there's only one of those).

Mahomes and the Chiefs are re-writing the standards of the NFL.
I would really appreciate getting an explanation of how the new kick return rules are intended to give lesser teams a better chance against us. I’d like to understand that.

In another post about what is the greatest dynasty ever I pointed out that the 1950s Montréal Canadiens were essentially so unbeatable, and especially on their power that the national hockey league change the power-play rules so that after you scored a goal, the penalized player came back on. That was a clear example of a league changing rules to handicap a team that Nobody else matched.

Is that the same situation here? If so, I’d like to understand it better.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.